World China to US: “How’d You Like It If Japan Claimed Hawaii?”

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
China’s latest ploy to ensure universal acceptance of its ancient and inalienable claim to the Senkaku isles has been to take out an ad in the New York Times asking Americans how they would react to Japan inexplicably claiming Hawaii – although some have pointed out comparisons of Japan claiming Hawaii to China claiming parts of Okinawa may be rather more appropriate than intended.

In this case, a Chinese businessman and self-proclaimed “ambassador of peace” took out a half-page ad (half of which was in Chinese in case the other message was not clear enough) in the New York Times, none too subtly attempting to push the Pearl Harbor button in the feeble minds of its American readers

How would Americans feel, and what would America do, if Japan announced that Hawaii was its territory?
A call for peace to prevent Japan’s claim on China’s Diaoyu Islands.

Chen Guangbiao, citizen of China and ambassador of peace, solemnly declares to the U.S. government and the American people:

•The Diaoyu Islands have been part of China since antiquity.​
•Japan’s right wing is now violating China’s territorial sovereignty and threatening the stability and security of the Asia Pacific region.​
•The Diaoyu Islands dispute and Japan’s so-called move to nationalize the islands, were incited by Japan’s right wing and should be steadfastly protested.​
•I call on the U.S government and people everywhere to condemn Japan’s provocative behavior.​

Amongst Japanese online his efforts have met with the expected derision:
“This is pushing it a bit far.”

“Since when have we ever claimed Hawaii?”

“Nobody is saying Hawaii is Japanese territory…”

“If Japan did claim Hawaii, which has never been under any form of Japanese control, then that would be tantamount to a declaration of war. What is China trying to say here?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I fail to see how this can make the headline news if at all...

Plus since when does a chinese business men represent whole of China...

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I fail to see how this can make the headline news if at all...

Plus since when does a chinese business men represent whole of China...
Thank geek it's not nuclear wars or insane parasite death plagues or aliens threatening the existence of humanity! Right? =D

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
The people of these islands deserve glass that doesn't explode.

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Yea, lets make US unfriendly with Japan so we can sell our Chineese tech to them and not the japaneese ... my opinion.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
“This is pushing it a bit far.”

“Since when have we ever claimed Hawaii?”

“Nobody is saying Hawaii is Japanese territory…”

“If Japan did claim Hawaii, which has never been under any form of Japanese control, then that would be tantamount to a declaration of war. What is China trying to say here?”
These people are idiots.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
China: How would you like it if Tibet owned Shanghai?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
There were some guys the other day giving away free Tibets. They had signs and everything. I took one and will soon begin negotiations with China.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.