[Cinematic] The Lone Footman - Part 1

hellblazer-1

Reaction score
Well everyone, The Cinematic - The Lone Footman (part 1) is finally completed, although it took me quite a while (with my limited triggering skills... :p)

This is Part 1, and yes, I know it does not fit in with the name too well, but part 2 will fix up that. If you run into any bugs or problems, please do not hesitate to PM me or e-mail me on msn. Thank you to all the helpful people here who helped me perfect it and fix up all the errors!!!

Enjoy everyone! Here is the DL link.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=85255

:D:D

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Why does he walk THROUGH the bars on the gate at the start?? lol..

The big fight was ruined by the fact the units kept jerking up so they didn't walk right, and they were in no formation. Otherwise it was ok I guess..

You chose good noises for most of it, I didn't like the noises when they were at the part were the magican was at the graveyard & a bit earlier on from that part though. It kept going on and on, very annoying sound loop.. ><
Honor not Honour, btw.

In all it was pretty good, hopefully it will be even better when its done!

hellblazer-1

Reaction score
thanks for the comments, the gate, i don't know why the hell that happens, i tell the destructible to play its death alternate animation and it does, but somehow it plays its stand animation at the same time. Its retarded.

The units jerking up, I have no idea why they do that, and since i don't have any good triggering knowledge, I wouldn't know how to make them move in formation (although I would love to learn :p)...

The looping sound, yeah your the first person to notice it, but I thought it was annoying too, but it was the only "good" ambient battle sound i could find, but if you know of a better one, please! Tell me...

Thanks!:thup:

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Can't open the map correctly... The wc3 can't find it in the download section, and the computer can't find the file format...

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
The units jerking up, I have no idea why they do that
WC3 just isnt ment to handle that many units all moving at the same time, There isnt much you can do about it besides making less units.

I don't know of a better noise for it, just keep looking untill you find one.

hellblazer-1

Reaction score
thanks guys!

Well, the units jerked even when i had only 10 units to test it, so I don't think its that.... and anyway, there are three diff unit groups for the invaders.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.