Classroom: Gui Spell Making (Advance)

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Lesson 2 HW:

Hell Blast

The Hero Erupts a firery hell on target unit, engulfing it in a pillar of flame, then shoots multiple fire balls at it.

Level 1- 90 pillar dmg, 2 bolts at 20 dmg each
Level 2- 120 pillar dmg 3 bolts at 30 dmg each
Level 3- 150 pillar dmg 4 bolts at 40 dmg each

Based on nothing

Icon- pillar of flame.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Lesson 2 Homework :
Spell:

Spear Storm:
By swinging a spear inflicts damage and shock nearby 300 AoE enemys.

If the spell have 3 levels, should be:

Level 1 - Deals 90 Damage and stuns for 1 second.
Level 2 - Deals 140 Damage and stuns for 1.5 seconds.
Level 3 - Deaks 200 Damage and stuns for 2 seconds.

Rules: The caster must have a spear (attachment or other)

Spell based on movie: 300 by_ Leonidas ^^

The image icon could be various...
+ Rep atttachments dont also work so well but it really depends on the heros animations
i will sign up for your class thing. also i have a spell idea.
Inferno tempist- 1 level
istantantly kills the hero but causes massive pillars of flames to com eout dealing isnane damage for 3 seconds and dealing a lot over a long time after for 15 seconds. deals more damage towards the center and deals less the father you go out
Added. lol sucidal attack +rep
Nothing better to do, so I guess I'll join lol.
(I mostly want to make spells for fun LOL)

Spell Idea
Slit Throat
The thief comes up behind the target unit and slits his throat, making him bleed which deals damage over time and slows him (ayagh the pain!). This spell only works when stealthed and if you are behind the target unit.
Added. sounds alot like back stab but if you do it good it will look awsome + rep
Lesson 2 HW:

Hell Blast

The Hero Erupts a firery hell on target unit, engulfing it in a pillar of flame, then shoots multiple fire balls at it.

Level 1- 90 pillar dmg, 2 bolts at 20 dmg each
Level 2- 120 pillar dmg 3 bolts at 30 dmg each
Level 3- 150 pillar dmg 4 bolts at 40 dmg each

Based on nothing

Icon- pillar of flame.
Sounds cool. ill give rep to you when i can

I

IKilledKEnny

I hope it's not too late to sign it (just for the fun of it :) )

Spell: Forceful Throw

Description: Sends a hammer with a great speed towards a picked location. All units hitted by the hammer will be damaged and tossed a side, clearing the hammer's path. Damaged units also have chance to be stun for few seconds.

Level 1: Maximum range of 600. Throws unit to 250 from the hammers, deals 30 damage to them and has 10% chance to stun them for 0.5 seconds.

Level 2: Maximum range of 850. Throws unit to 400 from the hammers, deals 45 damage to them and has 25% chance to stun them for 0.5 seconds.

Level 3: Maximum range of 1000. Throws unit to 500 from the hammers, deals 55 damage to them and has 50% chance to stun them for 1 seconds.

Icon: Storm Hammer. Missile: Storm Hammer. Base on: Carrion Swarm / Channel.

DrinkSlurm

Eat Bachelor Chow!
Reaction score
This is not basic GUI just to let you know.

I didn't mean to say that I thought this course was basic GUI; I know it's not. What I meant was that I signed up for Tonks' course to fill gaps in my basic GUI knowledge.

Anyway, I would still like to take this course. I don't think this is beyond my level. So, can I join or not?

U are a noob

Reaction score
I hope it's not too late to sign it (just for the fun of it :) )

Spell: Forceful Throw

Description: Sends a hammer with a great speed towards a picked location. All units hitted by the hammer will be damaged and tossed a side, clearing the hammer's path. Damaged units also have chance to be stun for few seconds.

Level 1: Maximum range of 600. Throws unit to 250 from the hammers, deals 30 damage to them and has 10% chance to stun them for 0.5 seconds.

Level 2: Maximum range of 850. Throws unit to 400 from the hammers, deals 45 damage to them and has 25% chance to stun them for 0.5 seconds.

Level 3: Maximum range of 1000. Throws unit to 500 from the hammers, deals 55 damage to them and has 50% chance to stun them for 1 seconds.

Icon: Storm Hammer. Missile: Storm Hammer. Base on: Carrion Swarm / Channel.
Woah sounds totally fun. +rep and its not to late to join your name is on the list now :p

I didn't mean to say that I thought this course was basic GUI; I know it's not. What I meant was that I signed up for Tonks' course to fill gaps in my basic GUI knowledge.

Anyway, I would still like to take this course. I don't think this is beyond my level. So, can I join or not?
Of course your name is on the list isn't it:p? what i meant wasn't really saying that you said my class room was basic I"m just letting you know its not basic.

T

The Fuzzyone

it's a attack from behind

aback stab is an attack from behind a hero or unit into the back of a unit

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
o_o
Never seen it before =/

Edit > Wait a second..! I triggered a back stab in my friend's map xD
Oh well, this one is different, makes them bleed >=D

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
if you play lineage, you know daggers makes exactly u said above...it hits the target from back and daggers also have bleed

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Oh ffs!
I don't play lineage so it doesn't matter :banghead:

Edit > Lesson 3: Dealing with the fact that all ability ideas have been made before

DrinkSlurm

Eat Bachelor Chow!
Reaction score
Alrighty! Cool. I've have several spell ideas that I'm excited about. Now I just have to decide which one...

Isolate Target

This spell is cast on a target enemy unit in order to isolate it from its allies. It damages and stuns the target unit and also has a knockback effect on all allied units of the target (enemies of the caster). This would provide the caster and his allies the opportunity to surround and kill the target afterwards.

Level 1: 40 damage and 1.0 stun duration to target unit; all other enemy units within 300 range of target unit are knocked back a distance of 300.

Level 2: 70 damage and 1.5 stun duration to target unit; all other enemy units within 300 range of target unit are knocked back a distance of 400.

Level 3: 100 damage and 2.0 stun duration to target unit; all other enemy units within 300 range of target unit are knocked back a distance of 500.

Icon: Maybe the icon for Purge?

U are a noob

Reaction score
Edit > Lesson 3: Dealing with the fact that all ability ideas have been made before
Added
Alrighty! Cool. I've have several spell ideas that I'm excited about. Now I just have to decide which one...

Isolate Target

This spell is cast on a target enemy unit in order to isolate it from its allies. It damages and stuns the target unit and also has a knockback effect on all allied units of the target (enemies of the caster). This would provide the caster and his allies the opportunity to surround and kill the target afterwards.

Level 1: 40 damage and 1.0 stun duration to target unit; all other enemy units within 300 range of target unit are knocked back a distance of 300.

Level 2: 70 damage and 1.5 stun duration to target unit; all other enemy units within 300 range of target unit are knocked back a distance of 400.

Level 3: 100 damage and 2.0 stun duration to target unit; all other enemy units within 300 range of target unit are knocked back a distance of 500.

Icon: Maybe the icon for Purge?
+Rep

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Lol... I forgot I was in this class! :D

Anyways, here is my spell:

Ice Waves:

Description: Creates a wave of ice that blasts towards an enemy unit dealing X damage. After the enemy unit is blasted, ice waves come out from the enemy unit and blast any unit within X range of the enemy unit, dealing X damage and freezing the unit (paralyzing) for X seconds.

Target Type: Enemy, Ground, Organic etc.

Effect: Damage, AoE, Freeze

Level 1 - 100 damage to primary unit, 500 range, 75 damage to range units, and 2 second freeze.

Level 2 - 200 damage to primary unit, 650 range, 150 damage to range units, and 3 second freeze.

Level 3 - 300 damage to primary unit, 800 range, 225 damage to range units, and 4 second freeze.

ICON: Blizzard's great icon from here: BTNSpell_Frost_IceStorm

Yes, this might not require too many triggers, but it is kind of complex and advanced in some sort of way. :rolleyes:

Enjoy! :D

Slywolf15

Reaction score
Time Skip:

A spell that freezes time around the target for .5 seconds every two seconds during a fourteen second duration.

Kinda got the idea when I thought about when a cd skips.:cool:

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
2nd lesson Homework Ready:

Results:

- Downlaod the map !

Now i could attach here. link at end of my post, BYE

Attachments

• Maxe SpearStorm.w3x
    80.9 KB · Views: 172
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.