[Contest] Texturing Contest 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Define the shading more on the body, other than that I dont have much to say, OH and it doesnt look very pumpkin-like. Add vines coming from the stem (his eyes i suppose?) I would make him have actual eyes and mouth and make a pumpkin stem nose. It would look less random.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Define the shading more on the body, other than that I dont have much to say, OH and it doesnt look very pumpkin-like. Add vines coming from the stem (his eyes i suppose?) I would make him have actual eyes and mouth and make a pumpkin stem nose. It would look less random.

Hey there. I have Started to make a Teyture, and would like to Participate., just one Question, am i allowed to ake in-game Textures, and do some Hue-Saturation, instead of brushing? Because I have no Idea how to Brush...

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well, here is my Skin
IronRaven.jpg

Not quite done yet... Will try to learn how to Brush to get some more Variety in my Texture =)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Better, but dull the green a bit, desaturate it. It stands out like "OMG ITS GREEN" or something of that sort :p

ALSO - Im getting rid of my thingy skin, rexxar mountain king thats it, I am making something new, dont know what yet.
EDIT - I deleted that new idea too, if you saw it, well i need an idea.

EDIT - I changed my contest entry to a Draenei Eredar Mage thingy!!
f_draenim_6ab424b.jpg

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/9/10/12/f_draeni1m_6b6f477.jpg
How should i make him less "rawr" and more ":D" Ignore the red blob, spikes cannot be alphaed.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Teh bumpeh! Only 5 days left, lets get to skinning!

EDIT - Check the bottom of the first post for the ending time.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
i would enter but all i can do is c&p and maybe a little painting [but it won't be good XD] i'm trying to make a frost lich skin though [on my own i will use the one you gave me fire =] but umm thing is i think my problem last time was the fact that the skind didn't [which i don't understand why my lich won't change ><] On topic: i will submit that when it is done =] [ i hope XD]

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
a couple of posts above he said he was gonna do the dreanei thing =] he changed his submission

[edit] also fire your phenominal at using cs2 =] i wish i was that good at gimp cause i'm observing your ich lich skin cause i need it to know where everything goes on the model xD.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Its a good skin but a not very creative one...everybody seems to do things like that.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Im in. But im pretty new at skinning so I maybe will send a crap or not finish it.
We have to upload a demo map?
or just the skin as .tba enough? or .blp?

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
okay.

gah, kinda crappy. I wanted to do a zombie pandaren brewmaster when i noticed he is symetric. And wounds or runes wich are symetric look shit >.<

now i try to do some felguard based orc with fur armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.