Control of units

guitar89

Reaction score
how to make a unit unable to use(attack,spell,move) by the user but the my the effect of my spell is order it to attack and many stuff. And how to forcefully stop a trigger ? Please and Thank You.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about in the first part of that.. Try rewording it?

For the second one:
Code:
Trigger - Disable <Trigger>
Or, within the trigger:
Code:
Skip Remaining Actions

guitar89

Reaction score
Skip Remaining Action is good, buti want to disable a trigger from another trigger. I can't find the action of 'trigger - disable <trigger>' mind telling me where is it ?

guitar89

Reaction score
normally we can set the ability to chaneeling or follow through time. My ability is about to order it to moves and attack but without able user control it. anyway to do it ?

S

Scroller

Code:
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Here it is hope it helps.

guitar89

Reaction score
'turn off <trigger>' kinda not stop trigger, it off it to prevent it to happen the second time after the current running.

S

Scroller

you can turn on the trigger again wiht the
Code:
Trigger-Turn on (This trigger)
function.

guitar89

Reaction score
The meaning i meant is like "omnislash"-'Yurnero' and "Charge of darkness"-'Spirit Breaker' from dota. It is like disable user's control from that unit, forcing the unit 'actions' with trigger. Is there anyway ?

S

Scroller

Omni slash works with the
Code:
Selection - Remove (Triggering unit) from selection for Player
and Spirit Breaker's charge of darkness can be overwritten by the Player. I think the only way is to remove it from selection and order it to do what you want with triggers.

guitar89

Reaction score
wow, that good. But i hope there is a way to make it visble(make player can see the status of unit). Maybe thats imposibble, thanks anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.