Cooldown Triggers

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I was thinking that my hero should have shared cooldowns, ie he uses one spell and the rest get cooldown as well. I thought I couold trigger this with GUI, but I can't find anything about cooldowns except the "remove ability cooldown" one. I would be very grateful for any help.

Thanks in advance,
//Rhymer

Rhymer

Reaction score
Wow, that's really clever! Thanks a lot, mate!

//Rhyemer

Oreo_clan

Reaction score
Spell book ever come as a thought?

Use spellbook. It does that exact thing. It even has a field that says "Shared Cooldown: true/false".

However, if it is for a hero, you have to make multiple spellbooks or make it so that they upgrade themselves as a person levels that skill up.

The other idea becomes a problem if you have mana-based abilities like Immolation, Mana Burn, and spells that are triggered to have values based on mana like dealing damage based on your mana. However, otherwise it's a good idea, but it could be a little more troublesome.

Rhymer

Reaction score
Yeah, I see your point. The hero has 4 (!) morphing skills, so the mana version shouldn't really be a problem. Oh, except the fact that there are mana pools and stuff around the map. Does anyone know how to disable mana reg?

Rhymer

Reaction score
Oh, thanks! Man, without you guys here on WEHelper my mapping would never get anywhere :)

Thanks again
//Rhymer

H

helping_hand

?

y would u need a cooldown "trigger" wen u can use it in the object editor

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.