Corruption!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Man now you are just talking crazy. We listen to the members and implement there ideas all the time. Spoiler Tags, YouTube tags, Code Tags - changing peoples names, etc and so on until infininity - even the extra media tags that Hero was suggesting were on the list baby.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I once did, I was just told off.
You can't repeal their decisions, that's another corruption problem, by the way.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You guys just assume that the admins are all up on what you are talking about when I did not know there were even issues until today.

Actually, for the most part, stuff that gets steam is typically brought up by a staff member who endorses it. I even told Hero to ask Orc_Tamer to bring it up in the Lounge, DESPITE THE FACT that I didn't approve of it MYSELF.

If that's corruption, then fine. I'm corrupt.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
You can't repeal their decisions, that's another corruption problem, by the way.

LOOK AT THAT! Your saying you don't want people to run the entire site, but now you're asking for powers to repel the decisions of the mods? :nuts:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
How did you not know there were issues? I've complained about it for the longest of time. I finally left after no one listened.
I didn't make a leave post, but I'm sure everyone noticed my leave (you didn't see my name 50 times over on the main page, lol, I type too fast for my own good :O)

DM Cross

Reaction score
TH, I believe, was speaking mainly for himself... He tends to let us decide things because he trusts our judgement. He doesn't need to approve/decline every single little thing... We ask him when we know it's big.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you guys really think the Admins here are a bunch of clones of me? Has anyone ever seen pics of Seth, me, sqrage, and some of the mods. We are as in different in looks as we are in personality. I have not seen that clone thing that was mentioned at all.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
By clone I just mean how you people make your decisions on what to close, mainly. I didn't mean like, an army of The Helper bots.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
How did you not know there were issues? I've complained about it for the longest of time. I finally left after no one listened.
I didn't make a leave post, but I'm sure everyone noticed my leave (you didn't see my name 50 times over on the main page, lol, I type too fast for my own good :O)

I didn't notice. I missed seeing your avatar on your posts though now that you mention it. Zoidberg is my fave.

Reaction score
I didn't notice. I missed seeing your avatar on your posts though now that you mention it. Zoidberg is my fave.
Mood swing...lols

But yeah I dont think the site is corrupt. So far not one thing has gone bad to me except when i got banned in the special member zone thingy once lol.

When did you leave anyways?

DM Cross

Reaction score
You know what I think? This isn't even about the members or whatever. This is about you people who want to make it look like it's about the members...

You all wanna change something because you want the power to say you've changed it. When you don't get it, or realize it's beyond you, you scream corruption and revolution and blame people who spend their time trying to keep this place clean of bots, people who've threatened the site, it's members and the tons of other things we actually do for you.

I find it extremely disresectful and extremely childish, and this time I am talking about you, Elms. That has always been the thing I didn't like about you, honestly. I think Hero was acting the same way, so don't feel alone.

You said you were leaving, so I don't see why you're stalling.

Oh wait. I do. For attention.

Have fun :) Let me know when you've "really" left.

Viva la revolution :rolleyes: Yeah. Right.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Okay, I left minus this thread. Pfff. I only posted because Hero linked me to some of his posts some times and I saw the corruption has gotten worse. When I first came this place was a lot more friendly, actually.

I hate how you judge me man. You're so fucking stupid sometimes.
You all wanna change something because you want the power to say you've changed it.
By the same matter you'd have think I'd have finished a map to be on BNet to make me famous. I don't care about fame. I'm not talking about any changes just I want anyways. Is it really that power-hungry me that's asking for the better of the people?

And I won't give you the pleasure of knowing I've really left.
Although, I recall asking quite some time to have my account deleted. Think you guys will do that yet?

DM Cross

Reaction score
We left your account up in case you wanted to come.

Obviously you did, even if it was only for a certain reason. Why delete something that's not doing any harm?

And stupid? Sure. If that's your opinion.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Okay, I left minus this thread. Pfff. I only posted because Hero linked me to some of his posts some times and I saw the corruption has gotten worse. When I first came this place was a lot more friendly, actually.

I hate how you judge me man. You're so fucking stupid sometimes.

By the same matter you'd have think I'd have finished a map to be on BNet to make me famous. I don't care about fame. I'm not talking about any changes just I want anyways. Is it really that power-hungry me that's asking for the better of the people?

And I won't give you the pleasure of knowing I've really left.
Although, I recall asking quite some time to have my account deleted. Think you guys will do that yet?

Ya know, throughout all this arguing, you've failed to do one thing - point out how things have become more corrupted o_O. Please explain.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I once did, I was just told off.

Every time I close a thread I must ask the member? No thanks. :)

At some point one needs to have the power to cut things off. Do you like bureaucracy? Stalling issues? Well, we can't have that here.

> Honestly, every time I've seen a thread closed, it's been for good reason.

Exactly. We are quite strict about this.

> I hate how you judge me man. You're so fucking stupid sometimes.

Now you crossed the line. :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad I did not delete your account because at least I know who you are. All accounts that have no login activity after 2 years are deleted.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Every time I close a thread I must ask the member? No thanks. :)

Not what I said. I mean repealing closed threads should be allowed, instead of this crazy close all thread trying to unclose other threads and such.

> Honestly, every time I've seen a thread closed, it's been for good reason.

Exactly. We are quite strict about this.
Uhm, not what I've seen.

> I hate how you judge me man.

Now you crossed the line.
Seth and I have been in a pathetic fight for years. He never hears me out, and I'm sick and tired of it.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Ya know, throughout all this arguing, you've failed to do one thing - point out how things have become more corrupted o_O. Please explain.

I have to agree. Please show examples of this "corruption" and maybe, MAYBE people will start to believe your outrageous claims.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Uhm, not what I've seen.

It is time to visit some other forums for you...

> I have the right to say that about people after knowing them for quite some time.

This is what people don't get on a forum... you have no real and defined "rights". :) Here the policy is: do not flame or insult anyone. Whoever you are, it doesn't change the fact you are not able to flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.