Creating Water

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
i don't get it...what you want ? when a spell is cast to create water around self or sumthing ? i dont think its possible in game...just in editor if u put it...

msakni

Reaction score
I don't think this is possible, there is now skill, or trigger to do this and I never saw it in a map :/

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
i think you can.. artificially.

not actual water but:

you need a 'water' model to cover an area.
and to just change the pathing type on an area to unwalkable/water.

Ofcourse, but that wouldnt really be "water" anymore.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
you can create Water Elementals... (morphling in Dota, those guys that Arch Mage summons in melee game)

they are made out of water...

just saying!!

i know you can change the terrain via triggers, don't know if you can add water via trigger...

sLsIDK

Reaction score
I just tried terrain deformations to lower the terrain, like how you can use the lower terrain tool if you created your map right to get water, but it didn't work... I think you're SOL if you want real water...

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could also make the terrain start off as water, raise it a bit, then lower it with triggers, and that would make actual terrain water.

sLsIDK

Reaction score
I just tried terrain deformations to lower the terrain, like how you can use the lower terrain tool if you created your map right to get water, but it didn't work... I think you're SOL if you want real water...

You could also make the terrain start off as water, raise it a bit, then lower it with triggers, and that would make actual terrain water.

-.- I just tried that and it didn't work...

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
The only way to make water is to use the raising water doodad and path blockers to prevent units from walking on the water.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Just use a water model. Search at Wc3c, you will find some at cinematic section.

At trigger, just use deformation crater will a depth, then create the water model, then make a pathing blocker/

Xbing

Reaction score
i think he wants real waters for some conditions but he probably doesent know they can be replaced by using dummy units/regions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.