Creep Sending in a TD

Thumper

Reaction score
I have a question about some creep sending for my tower defense. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I'll post my send script

This code activates the script below
Code:
Ready Up
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -ready as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) for 10.00 seconds the text: First wave will run...
        Countdown Timer - Start next_round_countdown as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Next Round In:
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Trigger - Turn on Level Sends <gen>

This is the code activated by whats above... I think...

Code:
Level Sends
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set level_number = (level_number + 1)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 [1] Sheep for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of creepstart <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
                Wait 0.80 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Start next_round_countdown as a One-shot timer that will expire in 20.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Next Round In:
        Wait 20.00 seconds
        Set level_number = (level_number + 1)

I want to try to do all 50 levels from one looping script, but I have never used them before. Any ideas?

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Change:

Trigger:
  • Unit - Create 1 [1] Sheep for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of creepstart &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Wait 0.80 seconds

to

Trigger:
  • Unit - Create 1 [level_number] Sheep for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of creepstart &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Wait 0.80 seconds

That should work.

Thumper

Reaction score
slightly confused. How would I put the level variable in there? I might have my variable for my level wrong. Its an integer as of now. The [1] in the beginning of the sheep is to notify myself of the level the creature spawns at, its not a trigger or anything.

Raizn

Reaction score
well..the first thing i see is this:

Trigger:
  • Trigger - Turn on Level Sends &lt;gen&gt;

change it to RUN trigger. turn on is if you disabled the trigger or set it to initially off.

and to loop the levels you need to set the level = level +1 each time u send new creeps. then make an new trigger to set a unit type array to your 50 levels and change you creep spawning to [actualllevelcount]. pretty simple.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.