Crow Form Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Whenever I give the ability 'crow form' to my last created unit, I have triggers that after every 0.03 seconds of game time, increase the last created unit's flying height like this:
Code:
Animation - Change b_fake flying height to ((Current flying height of b_fake) + 15.00) at 16.00

I can't order the unit to actually use the crow form ability, otherwise it will turn into a crow. And I can't change the model file of the crow form ability because the spell can be used on different types of units...

I've managed to make the unit's flying height increase before, but now I can't do it :(

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Wait, are you doing it right?
You need to add the crow form ability and remove it right away, before you try to change the height.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Lol, do you have to do that? I am a nut then. I will try that out now :)

EDIT:

After I added the crow form ability to 'b_fake', I removed it straight after, but it did the same thing as I had it doing before:

Code:
Swallow Spit and Launch 1
    Events
        Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        LauchUnit Equal to True
    Actions
        Set point_a = (Position of a)
        Set point_b = (Position of b_fake)
        Set point_angles = (Angle from point_a to point_b)
        Animation - Change b_fake flying height to ((Current flying height of b_fake) + 15.00) at 16.00
        Unit - Move b_fake instantly to (point_b offset by 13.00 towards point_angles degrees), facing (Facing of b_fake) degrees
        Unit - Move b instantly to (point_b offset by 13.00 towards point_angles degrees), facing (Facing of b_fake) degrees
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_point_a)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_point_b)

b_fake doesn't fly? Why not?

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
Wait, are you doing it right?
You need to add the crow form ability and remove it right away, before you try to change the height.

Nah. Adding crow form just lets it be adjusted as if it were flying. Only reason you take it away is so that the unit cant cast it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.