custom ability

Orphen_123

Reaction score
i want to make an ability wind tunnel for my anime hero miroku. what i want it to do is suck nearby enemies todays him and take damage like the spell black hole i think its called of dota maps, but also make a tornado appear going from him out towads the enemy like the kamehameha waves of the DBZ maps

Rad

Reaction score
Code:
Event: Time - Every .02 seconds of the game
Action:
     Set Wind_Point = (Position of (Cyclone))
     Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500 of (Wind_Point) matching (Matching unit is an enemy of (Owner of (Cyclone)) equal to True)) and do actions~
          Set PickUnit_Point = (Position of (Picked unit))
          Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (PickUnit_Point) offset by 3 towards (Angle between (PickUnit_Point) and (Wind_Point))
          Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PickUnit_Point)
     Custom Script: call DestroyGroup(bj_lastCreatedGroup)
     Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Wind_Point))

That will pull all enemy units within 500 around the position of cyclone, and remove [highlight]all[/highlight] memory leaks. You must uncheck the 'Initially on' box, and turn it on at the beginning of the ability (Which must spawn a "Cyclone") then turn it off when the "Cyclone" dies/expires.

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
i think ive seen this ability in anime fight's miroku u could open that map up and c how to

Orphen_123

Reaction score
wat do ya mean every 0.2 seconds of the game. i thought it would be sumthing like when an ability is being cast, ability equal to wind tunnel, do actions and wat eva actions they r

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
yeh u can open the map and check it but it works only in the older versions and u cant use it because when u open the map, the triggers are all gone

and y copy sparthis?
just make ur own version of wind tunnel

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.