Custom console skin Not showning up ingame

night_wolveX

Reaction score
Need help, have a weird problem with a custom made console skin ehatr wont show up in game. basically its the right hand side of the console and ive input the correct pathing;

UI\Console\Nightelf\NightElfUITile04.blp

But the skin doesnt appear in game and all i see is a blank area. where the skin should be.

This doesnt happen to the rest of the console skins tho. The mid section and the left hand section work fine its just the right hand side that wont work.

I made the skin over the top fo the original Nightelf skin so can any1 help me with this problem.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
some of us here encountered that kind of problem, also i encountered that, and now im waiting for someone who can answer the problem

can u post the step-by-step list on what did have done to the texture?

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
I have no knowledge of consules, but with preview/loading screen etc. Somtimes I find that I dont have the exact right size which screws it up.

E.g. if its should be 256x256, and accidently is 255x256.
Recommend to dbl check this, if it applies to interface as well.

night_wolveX

Reaction score
-Ok basically i copy and pasted the picture i wanted to use as a console onto of the original wc3 NE version.

-I then made sure to resize the skin to make sure it would have the same parameters of the standard console skin parameters eg. the icons would fit in the new skins borders etc.

-Then i added in the selection areas which was very easy and thats it.

-Converted it back to a blp and the skin looks good in the wc3 icon viewer but it just doesnt show up in game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.