Custom Tile

serb7

Reaction score
i was trying to create a custom tile.. or get one working not really caring how it looked.. and i got one working sorta... when i open wc3 world editor the tile i created is just black.. although what i would like to be the tile is the icon of the tile in the terrain palette... bah..

well heres the .blp file, see for yourself.. and maybe tell me what im doing wrong?
import it as TerrainArt\Northrend\North_ice.blp
View attachment Unnamed2.blp

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
There's a program for it Whelp.

Can you upload the image as a .jpg or something so I don't need to open it in the image viewer?

serb7

Reaction score
How did you convert you image to a .blp file?

warcraft image extractor...

There's a program for it Whelp.

Can you upload the image as a .jpg or something so I don't need to open it in the image viewer?
i dont care about random tiles and i dont really care what it looks like i just want it to work.....

25767468.jpg

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
That's not in the right format bro. The tiles aren't quite that simple, they're basically divided into blocks because there's more than just the image to it, there's however many versions of the normal looking one, then side, corners, etc. If you extract one from the MPQ and use that as a base, it'll take a bit of work for that thing, but you'll basically have to cut it up and put it into place. I don't have enough time to do it for you, though, kinda busy with something else.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.