Other Day of Apocalypse - Modern Survival Map

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a modern survival map, which gameplay is similar to Toadcop's TcX. It isn't really done, actually not at all, I just need someone to try it and tell what they think so far...

Gameplay
You move your soldier with the arrow keys, and shoots by left clicking on the ground. If you click on a unit, you will autofire on that unit until it dies, or on you click on something else.

Battle Net?
Please don't host this at battle net, since it is very undone, not even the spawning is done... Oh yeah, it fills too much. :p

Animations
Yes, I know it... The correct animations doesn't always show, and those zombie models are very bugged.

Day of Apocalypse v0.02 Beta.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
hm. well i played your game and its kinda well made but a few points could be made better.
-the sightrange of your unit is way too small.
-your unit is not facing the point he is fireing at. Oo
-the unit control is kinda hard because it takes some time until the unit actually stops moving. (for vehicles it would be cool, for humans, well, not.)
-the shaking of the camera is really annoying. you should really make it a bit more smoother.
-the arrow key movement is very laggy in B-net games.

it looks pretty nice. good idea to use the dummy unit to shoot enemys/ground. i like it.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback...
I'm actually looking for people to make this with me, I'll be the main scripter and 2nd terrainer.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I found the movement pretty annoying.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I don't think I'll really need it, because that pack is mostly for indoor stuff.
Needz moar fidbakc!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.