Dialog Box Choice Problem

XDogg

Reaction score
Hey I'm trying to add in a Choice to chose the hero you want right now its just two (Leaving it open for more later)

I got it working so that the hero picking portion works, but its suppose to run the game starting trigger when all players pick...

Trigger:
  • Spawn All Test
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for HeroChoice
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to HumanMarine
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 BlastManX for (Triggering player) at (Random point in Spawn Zone <gen>) facing (Random point in (Playable map area))
          • Camera - Lock camera target for (Triggering player) to (Random unit from (Units owned by (Picked player) of type BlastManX)), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
          • Hero - Make (Triggering player) Heroes gain 200.00% experience from future kills
          • Player Group - Add (Triggering player) to HeroChoiceGroup
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to OrcMarine
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 BlastOrcX for (Triggering player) at (Random point in Spawn Zone <gen>) facing (Random point in (Playable map area))
          • Camera - Lock camera target for (Triggering player) to (Random unit from (Units owned by (Picked player) of type BlastOrcX)), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
          • Hero - Make (Triggering player) Heroes gain 200.00% experience from future kills
          • Player Group - Add (Triggering player) to HeroChoiceGroup
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of players in HeroChoiceGroup) Equal to (Number of players in (All players controlled by a User player))
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Run CountDown Timer <gen> (ignoring conditions)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

This line here wont seem to work.

Trigger:
    • If - Conditions
      • (Number of players in HeroChoiceGroup) Equal to (Number of players in (All players controlled by a User player))
    • Then - Actions
      • Trigger - Run CountDown Timer <gen> (ignoring conditions)
    • Else - Actions
      • Do nothing

I've tried to make it so when players choose a Hero type, they are then added into a player group when the player group equals the amount of users playing the game should start. However its not working...

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Code:
Actions
    If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        If - Conditions
            (Number of players in playergroup) Equal to (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) [COLOR="Red"]and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing[/COLOR]))))
        Then - Actions
        Else - Actions

Also; the "Do nothing", do not add it, waste of time, Wc3 wont do anything if that spot is empty...

XDogg

Reaction score
alrighty that does work! .... But lets say one player or more is a jackarse and wants to go afk at the picking screen is there a trigger I can add that makes them auto pick after time?

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes, assign all heroes to an array, and randomly pick one and give it to that guy.

Also you can eliminate this line of code:
Trigger:

By changing the game play constants.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.