Disabling a trigger for a specific player

Rep7a

Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all, is it possible to disable a trigger for a specific player? If so how can you do it? If not any alternatives. (Sorry for secondthread today, ran into 2 problems :O)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
You can set a boolean variable to true/false, and in the trigger you want disabled for that player, as one of the conditions check if that boolean is true. If it is, skip remaining actions.

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Player - A payer types something
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (all conditions are true) then do (actions) else do (else actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Boolean = true
          • (Triggering player) equal to (your player)
        • Then do (actions
          • Skip remaining actions
        • Else (actions)
    • ...do the rest of your actions down here, outside of the If/Then/Else function

Rep7a

Reaction score
I figured as much, i already had a boolean for said trigger, heh i figured i'd have to do this trying to avoid confusing myself. Thanks though!

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all, is it possible to disable a trigger for a specific player? If so how can you do it? If not any alternatives. (Sorry for secondthread today, ran into 2 problems :O)

Don't sorry for multiple threads mate. It's a forum to get help, and if you need help with multiple problems you go ahead and ask. And it's much better to post two different questions in two different threads than posting two question in one :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.