Displaying Red's name in a Message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gripen2

Reaction score
How can i make so it displays Red's name when i make a message.

Code:
Game - Display to (All players) for 2.00 seconds the text: OMFWTFBBQ? (REDS NAME HERE) Is killed!

k0sA

Reaction score
Game - message (Concentrate strings (PLayer name of red + just pwned a head!")

Gripen2

Reaction score
Wow,

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ( PLAYER 1 (RED) NAMES HERE ) BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Example,

k0sA

Reaction score
Seriously man, if you don't know a shit about WE you should learn the basics first... To combine strings like that is one of the first things you learn...

Gripen2

Reaction score
Seriously man, if you don't know a shit about WE you should learn the basics first... To combine strings like that is one of the first things you learn...

I know about trigger and such but you didn't read what i said,
Since the trigger i wanted wasn't possible to make in WE i had to do it another way.

k0sA

Reaction score
You can easyli make this trigger in WE...

Code:
Actions
    Game - Display to (All players) the text: (((Name of (Owner of (Killing unit))) +  just powned ) + ((Name of (Owner of (Dying unit))) + 's head!))

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
It is possible. Look:

Code:
Game - Display to (All players) for 2.00 seconds the text: (LOOLLOLOLOLROFLFOLROLFOLFOL + (Name of Player 1 (Red)))

This is really easy. :)

Gripen2

Reaction score
this is pertty fun, you got above 100posts, but doesnt know this, which is very simple :S

Just shut up you idiot, I tried everything to get the TRIGGER I WANTED to work but since WE cant do that trigger it didn't work, So i posted here for help, And they give me another trigger.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just shut up you idiot, I tried everything to get the TRIGGER I WANTED to work but since WE cant do that trigger it didn't work, So i posted here for help, And they give me another trigger.

I wonder who's the idiot here... *wink* *wink*

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score

If they gave you the wrong trigger, then you're not asking the right question. You wanted to know how to place the player's name in the middle of a sentence, right? That's what Jolly chap* and k0sA gave you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.