Does anyone have a Spell Resistance Aura?

danteSSS

Reaction score
Easy to make man, base it off any aura and set aura bonuses to 0, but leave aura range. Than make an ability based of Runed Bracer's Magic Ressistance, and make a trigger:
Event
-Every 0.3 seconds.
Condition
-Unit has buff Spell Ressistance Aura
Action
-Add Runed'Bracer's Magic Ressistance to unit with buff.

And another trigger which will also set Resistance lvl to Aura lvl, and check if unit does not have buff Spell Ressistance aura and remove Magic Ressistance buff. Hope you got it :p

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Easy to make man, base it off any aura and set aura bonuses to 0, but leave aura range. Than make an ability based of Runed Bracer's Magic Ressistance, and make a trigger:
Event
-Every 0.3 seconds.
Condition
-Unit has buff Spell Ressistance Aura
Action
-Add Runed'Bracer's Magic Ressistance to unit with buff.

And another trigger which will also set Resistance lvl to Aura lvl, and check if unit does not have buff Spell Ressistance aura and remove Magic Ressistance buff. Hope you got it :p

You can do all with one trigger, just use 2 if, one if unit has buff and other 'if' it unit has buff XX equal to false..

:D easy to do

IDF_ALLAH

Reaction score
Hardened Wills off Copy
Events
Time - Every 0.40 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Triggering unit) has buff Hardened Wills ) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Unit - Add Spell Damage Reduction to (Triggering unit)
Unit - Set level of Spell Damage Reduction for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Brodda 1044 <gen>)
Else - Actions
Unit - Remove Spell Damage Reduction from (Triggering unit)

how do I make this work?

avalya

Reaction score
Add this;

Pick Every Unit in Playable Map Area matching Matching Unit has buff Spell Resistance equal to True

to make it affect all units within the aura's range and not just the hero, also ^ your trigger uses Triggering Unit, which does not have any effect in a periodic timer trigger.

IDF_ALLAH

Reaction score
Add this;

Pick Every Unit in Playable Map Area matching Matching Unit has buff Spell Resistance equal to True

to make it affect all units within the aura's range and not just the hero, also ^ your trigger uses Triggering Unit, which does not have any effect in a periodic timer trigger.

Does that matter though?
Where do I add that?
Is it " Unit Group - Pick Every Unit in Playable Map Area matching Matching Unit has buff Spell Resistance equal to True" ?

Glorn2

Slap n' Tickle
Reaction score
I got a quick question...

using a similar thing, could I set the aura to affect opponents, and set the value of runes bracers to a negative number? that is, giving a player an aura that increases damage taken from spells?

avalya

Reaction score
Does that matter though?
Where do I add that?
Is it " Unit Group - Pick Every Unit in Playable Map Area matching Matching Unit has buff Spell Resistance equal to True" ?

Yes it does matter, and yes, you do that. If you don't have that only the hero will get the effect, the others will just have a buff and no spell resistance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.