Doodader and trigger person required. please

Jim_skarrj

Reaction score
Hi everybody... i am trying to get back into the spirit of war3 and was wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to do some doodading on my map and if they could look over my triggers to tell me how i am looking...

Note this is purely Doodading my terrain is done i just need someone who is good at adding the little things to make it more real.

triggering is optional but would be really appreciated... i am having serious troubles with my spawns...

thanks in advance...

Jim.

lllidan

Reaction score
Sure I'll take a look at your triggers. You can either post the ones you think need help in the help zone, that way everyone can help you. Or you can send or post a stripped-down version of the triggers. Maybe you should read some of the tutorials? Because spawning's not hard at all (unless it's a TD thta changes everything :) )

Jim_skarrj

Reaction score
Hey thanks, unfortunately i am unsure where the problem lies... and i HAVE lOTS of triggers...

my map is an AOS (dont hate me :p)....but its really really big and i wanted lots and lots of units to spawn but the timers dont work and they dont escalate to their proper levels....

ie: after X seconds more units dont spawn...

additionally some lanes suddenly start spawning triple what they are supposed to and ive looked and over looked the triggers and cant find the problem...

ive attached a link showing a small amount of the triggers i have just for spawns....

http://rapidshare.de/files/21818782/lots_of_triggers_.JPG.html

if you have some spare time i would really appreciate you looking over the actual triggers in the map...

but if you dont have the time thanks anyway...

Jim

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Instead of giving people credit for doodading, practice a little bit with your tileset your using, take a look at the tutorial for Terraining (doodads included) jsut practice and you'll get good :D trust me :rolleyes:

and show us the triggers on here im pretty sure we can put some help into it.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
You can copy triggers as text (right-click trigger) then just paste here.

For that trigger, delete the set tgroup action, and add after each create unit one "add last created unit to tgroup".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.