Dota "+" ?

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
Like , when you gain a level in dota you get besides the spells a + icon..that gives you +2 of all stats..how they did that ?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
The object editor wasn't implemented before the TFT version of the editor, so no. You could ofcourse do .slk export/import as the good old days. Any reason why it must be RoC?

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
I already posted this..is'nt the thing that i don't have 10$ to buy the game..i acctually have it..but all my class-mates don't..and would be selfish to make it TFT..even if i'm new at mapping they like my maps..(1 :D ) so that will be the main cause..

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Can't he just change Crown of Kings into a hero ability with levels?

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
I told ya that i have TFT installed but if i use it "The map now requires expansion pack due a TFT only spell" or something like that.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Well i don't know about the RoC editor, but maybe its possible to trigger it? I mean give 2*level of spell to all stats? You could base it off some kind of dummy ability.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Make your friends get TFT. RoC map editor is so limited, it's unusable in my opinion.
I won't make you a trigger, because knowing RoC, half the actions will be TFT-only. :p

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
That's so not the point..i saw it into the RoC dota..not on the TFT one..so if they done it i guess i can do it too ?

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Use crown of kings, damn it!

But like romek said, RoC is so limited, don't you think they will have more fun with TFT? :p

mordocai

Reaction score
this thread has peaked my curiosity, what does the +sign mean? i dont play dota but it seems fascinating to me

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
It's just a skill in DotA, that when learned gives +2 bonus to all stats. In DotA there are 10 levels of it, tho ofcourse you can set how many levels it has.

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
@bob
Dezvolt that

@mordocai
when you level up you have an + icon..when you click it you get +2 every stat.(Agility , Strength etc.)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Use crown of kings, damn it!
I don't think it's possible to edit that to give +2 per level.

> this thread has peaked my curiosity, what does the +sign mean? i dont play dota but it seems fascinating to me
It's just a default attribute bonus skill. Nothing DotA specific.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.