Double leashed?

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
So im trying to make an ability, that creates 4 units, leashing the target with Arial Shackles. But when i try to do it, only 1 unit casts the leash. When i tested, it displayed a message, saying that a unit cant be leashed twice. So the question is - how can i make this ability work?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Well, since you're already leashing the unit i assume it wouldn't move, so why not just create 3 more dummy units and leash them instead, it would look like 4 leashes xD

jomik

Reaction score
Make 1 being the leash thing. The 3 others should have mana drain or something with the leash art. I think that'd work.

Well, since you're already leashing the unit i assume it wouldn't move, so why not just create 3 more dummy units and leash them instead, it would look like 4 leashes xD

You should probably say where he should put those dummy units. Cuz it looks like he's already using 4 dummy units to leash the unit.
So if you want to do like Nenad, you should create a unit at the target and make the casters cast on their seperate dummy.
But if my way works. That'd probably be smarter since it'd be easier to set up. And would create less units.
If you need help with the other way, I'll be happy to give it a try :D

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Make 1 being the leash thing. The 3 others should have mana drain or something with the leash art. I think that'd work.

But if my way works. That'd probably be smarter since it'd be easier to set up. And would create less units.
If you need help with the other way, I'll be happy to give it a try :D

My way is smarter.
That made me laugh ^^

This wont work because from my memory, Ariel shackles freezes the targets movement, something which "mana drain or something with the leash art" doesn't do.

jomik

Reaction score
Dude, if you have one unit with ariel shackles and the 3 others with the mana drain? then the unit will be frozen from the 1 unit casting shackles? Be sure to read properly :)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.