Drakonia Rpg Project

Juliano

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedbacks

The fusion system will be like this:
If a player buys the recipe item and have the matching itens, it will receive the new item completed and will lose the matching itens...
Like : Wand of Fire+Wand of Frost+Wand of Nature=Spirit Wand

If a player buys the recipe item and don't have the matching itens, it will receive the money back and won't lose anything, will just receive a warning message that says he don't have the blablabla...

The recipe item is a "tome-like" item, you buy it, it don't takes space in inventory.

M

MikeTheGuy

I know I gave feedback yesterday but I was only level 9 at the time and hadn't seen as much of the game:

I played through the entire thing, got my Riflemaster to level 50 last night, and I was heartbroken when I got to the final place and saw that message that told me that the final boss wasn't there. Excellent job, and I hope to finally be able to kill Drako in the next update.

Although one glitch I found, don't know if anyone else has reported it, but it seems that certain bosses and their minions, after you kill them once, keep spawning before you even kill them again. I really only saw this at the cave with Taz in it and at Lord Drakel. They kept spawning so that there were Lord Drakels and Tazzes everywhere. This also happened in the troll area, near the Spiritualists and Huge Trolls.

Also, I saw a boss named Grizz but there was no way that I could see to get to him. I only killed him because I was able to shoot down from the cliffs.

Still, overall a really excellent job, keep up the good work.

Juliano

Reaction score
I know I gave feedback yesterday but I was only level 9 at the time and hadn't seen as much of the game:

I played through the entire thing, got my Riflemaster to level 50 last night, and I was heartbroken when I got to the final place and saw that message that told me that the final boss wasn't there. Excellent job, and I hope to finally be able to kill Drako in the next update.

Although one glitch I found, don't know if anyone else has reported it, but it seems that certain bosses and their minions, after you kill them once, keep spawning before you even kill them again. I really only saw this at the cave with Taz in it and at Lord Drakel. They kept spawning so that there were Lord Drakels and Tazzes everywhere. This also happened in the troll area, near the Spiritualists and Huge Trolls.

Also, I saw a boss named Grizz but there was no way that I could see to get to him. I only killed him because I was able to shoot down from the cliffs.

Still, overall a really excellent job, keep up the good work.

Hmm tahnks:p , sorry if you didn't killed Drako, but I'm really working hard on everything to keep the last boss a piece of cake...the final battle will be really hard, but not so hard that makes impossible, aslo there shall be a LOT of triggers only to drako

Ahh grizz area can be found near the entrance to the jail, from where you found *cahem* the lever

About the glitch, could you explain me more? If you could post a screenshot or two I will be very thankful...

Thanks +rep

S

Sadcase123

Thanks for the feedbacks

The fusion system will be like this:
If a player buys the recipe item and have the matching itens, it will receive the new item completed and will lose the matching itens...
Like : Wand of Fire+Wand of Frost+Wand of Nature=Spirit Wand

If a player buys the recipe item and don't have the matching itens, it will receive the money back and won't lose anything, will just receive a warning message that says he don't have the blablabla...

The recipe item is a "tome-like" item, you buy it, it don't takes space in inventory.

Oh yeah man! I was thinking of fusioning the mages stuff too.

And thanks mike, cuz i somehow has a picture of the time and when i use crusader and there were a lot of tazzies around.I have it though, but when i press insert image it somehows give me a link =/. How do i just put the picture on my post?( Sorry,im really an idiot at this stuff )

Juliano

Reaction score
Below the reply when you post one, there is a "Menage Attachments button", hit it, and select you image, please post JPG images, they have less file size...
Or... visit Imageshack site and host your image, than, copy the field that says "Direct link to Image", than come in this reply and hit the "Insert Image" button just below the title of your post, paste that stuff you copied from imageshack and click ok, voila
I really need to fix this glitch...

Edit: Actually I'm creating some item combinations so if you have a suggestion...post it...there are 4 made...
Winged helmet ->is a combination of the soldier helmet
Spirit Wand ->aka triad elemental wand
Royal War Axe ->upgraded war axe
Wind Boots ->enchanced boots of haste

M

MikeTheGuy

About the glitch, could you explain me more? If you could post a screenshot or two I will be very thankful...

My game didn't save (a problem with my computer, not your map) so I'm back to level 9, so it might be a while before I can get you a screenshot of the problem, but I think it's probably just an error with the respawning triggers for the bosses. What happens is that when you kill a boss, it respawns, but then it keeps on respawning even before you kill it again, so it gets to the point that there are, for example, 15 Tazzes in the dungeon with you. This also seems to happen for the creeps in the room with these bosses, but the rest of the creeps in areas without bosses respawn without a problem.

I'll try to get you some screenshots of what's happening if someone else doesn't get to them before me.

Juliano

Reaction score
My game didn't save (a problem with my computer, not your map) so I'm back to level 9, so it might be a while before I can get you a screenshot of the problem, but I think it's probably just an error with the respawning triggers for the bosses. What happens is that when you kill a boss, it respawns, but then it keeps on respawning even before you kill it again, so it gets to the point that there are, for example, 15 Tazzes in the dungeon with you. This also seems to happen for the creeps in the room with these bosses, but the rest of the creeps in areas without bosses respawn without a problem.

I'll try to get you some screenshots of what's happening if someone else doesn't get to them before me.

Wow, so the boss die, then it instantly spawns or wait 60 seconds?And the additional spawn comes in a interval or they instantly spawn spawn spawn spawn spawn?
Thanks

Ahh also I've made 8 item combinations, still if someone suggests any...

S

Sadcase123

Well, i was also thinking of combining items like:

Frost Wand+ Frost Mantle= Frost Magician Set or etc...
Maybe this Fusion can add a little bit more mana
(For e.g.frost wands add 100 mana, mantle adds 200, so altogether is 300,
but you may wanna make it +500 mana or something)

This way, players can also save some "space" in their inventory
The weird thing is, only crusader and berserker(Im not sure about barbarian) have bagpacks.

Oh yeah, this is the screenshot of the bug.As you can see, there are a lot of tazzies inside the picture.

Attachments

• Respawning bug.jpg
    Respawning bug.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 294

Juliano

Reaction score
Strange, very strange glitch...I'll delete taz for now, also lord drakel will be removed... well, for me all heros have backpacks... and this glitch isn't happening for me, perphaps is the map protector... did you found any other glitch?
About the combinations:
Vampira
Vamprook Blade
Pzico Blade
Spiked Sword
Spirit Wand
Wand of Nature
Wand of Frost
Wand of Fire
Spirit Mantle
Mantle of Fire
Mantle of Frost
Mantle of Nature
Winged Helmet
Soldier Helmet
Royal War Axe
War axe
Godly Edge
Giant Sword

...adding more later

EDIT: Finally!
Glitch repared, the bug were being causd because some of the bosses had the ressurrection ability, than, when a taz/any other boss used it, it caused a trigger exception, creating some kind of "temporary corpses" ressurrectiong the units and respawning the others, so:
Taz ressurrected taz who ressurrected taz who ressurrected...

The bugged units were:
-Taz
-Lord Drakel
-Tuvak Dullas
-Troll Spiritualist

understand?
please download the 0.55 version on the downloads page, it's a quick bugfix,sorry for any inconvenience, 0.6 will have lots of features

M

MikeTheGuy

Sadcase's screenshot is what was happening to me, glad to know the bug is fixed, I'll download the new one.

S

Sadcase123

OFF TOPIC POST:
Well i know this is a little bit off topic, but if any1's interested in playing Drakonia RPG with REAL humans den you can join my network at:

network name: DORPG
network pass:123

My ID is Novacaine on the network.
P.S. Also tell me whats ur ID in forums(if you have one) if you're playing

(Im sorry because i can only use hamachi to play online cuz my xfire and lancraft aint working at the moment)

WITH TOPIC POST:

So Juliano, you mean stuff like soldier helmet only needs itself and and the recipe to combine? And also, do you need any more items for the blacksmith shop?Because i have some fusion items ideas but i'll need another item in shop

Juliano

Reaction score
^^ In battlenet is much better to play, it isn't so hard, the combination systems only need the required itens to work...and yes I need ideas...

Actually I'm thinking about putting the AAA Inventory System on my map, because when you are level 20 or more is so easy to slay creeps of your level with your +150 attack...

But Im just thinking what you two think about it?

M

MikeTheGuy

I'm not familiar with the AAA Inventory System, what does it do that makes it harder to slay the creeps if you are level 20 or more?

S

Sadcase123

Yeah well, i have exactly the same question as mark.

EDIT: I read the thread, does it actually allowed multiple inventory?Wont that make you even godly after level 20?o_O

Juliano

Reaction score
Because is so easy when you reach level 20 and go to dragonspine, the reventants don't stand a nearly chance and you even don't need to waste potions to survive, the units above lvl 10 now have slightly more armor and attack.I'll post my changelog I'm making in few days.

No, because the inventory works this way:
When u choose a hero, you get a Equipment Menu and a BackpackMeu(these menus are itens), when you click in equipment menu, it show you that you can have a 'Weapon' a 'Armor' a 'Acessory' a 'Helmet' and a 'Jewerly' and a 'Cancel' button(that returns to the normal inv page) so I'm thinking about adding classes to itens so players won't have 50+120 attack at level 12 understand?It will make the game a bit harder, but more polished, ahhh I was forgeting, the itens in the Backpack menu item don't give bonuses, the only itens that give bonuses will be the weapons armor etc on the Equip menu, also all weapons and etc will give more atk and armot to balance the game...
Any other question please download the system map at that link on my post above...

E

Eniac

i have leveled a crusader at 32 lvl . The crusader's skill wrath of gods is bugged cause it doesnt heal only the allies on the map but also the creeps.
Also the lvl 17 boss (the lich )dont respawn.Also i would suggest to make bosses to drop rare items that they arent sold in shops and.. it would be good to make a pvp arena :)

Juliano

Reaction score
i have leveled a crusader at 32 lvl . The crusader's skill wrath of gods is bugged cause it doesnt heal only the allies on the map but also the creeps.
Also the lvl 17 boss (the lich )dont respawn.Also i would suggest to make bosses to drop rare items that they arent sold in shops and.. it would be good to make a pvp arena :)

Ok I'm fixing that crusader ability, well the lich don't spawn?Strange, I'll try to fix that in 0,6...
About the arena, I've made one for 0,6, it's completed, i will be in place where resting room was
Thanks for feedback

M

MikeTheGuy

Because is so easy when you reach level 20 and go to dragonspine, the reventants don't stand a nearly chance and you even don't need to waste potions to survive, the units above lvl 10 now have slightly more armor and attack.I'll post my changelog I'm making in few days.

Speaking of the Revenants, I forgot to mention that they don't respawn.

No, because the inventory works this way:
When u choose a hero, you get a Equipment Menu and a BackpackMeu(these menus are itens), when you click in equipment menu, it show you that you can have a 'Weapon' a 'Armor' a 'Acessory' a 'Helmet' and a 'Jewerly' and a 'Cancel' button(that returns to the normal inv page) so I'm thinking about adding classes to itens so players won't have 50+120 attack at level 12 understand?It will make the game a bit harder, but more polished, ahhh I was forgeting, the itens in the Backpack menu item don't give bonuses, the only itens that give bonuses will be the weapons armor etc on the Equip menu, also all weapons and etc will give more atk and armot to balance the game...
Any other question please download the system map at that link on my post above...

Oh ok, I see what you mean now. I never used two weapons at once but I noticed that it was possible.

Do you have any idea at this point when 0.6 will be available?

Feralex

Reaction score
Hey i just played your map for 4 hours and i want to help you out by telling all the faults i spotted in this map. This is a extremely cool scenario and i really enjoyed playing it but id like to see these problems fixed.
Ok here it goes:

Gods Wrath heals >everything/everyone< on the map and in the tooltip "God" and "Wrath" are typed without space between them.

You could go without having to pinpoint exactly what you mean if youve already explained the ability, for example in that manashield the warlock has youve written in red text an example of what happens when hit with manashield on, it looks very unproffesional.

You use the same words over and over alot, like "powerful" and "quantity", you should try to find synonymes (how do u spell it?) for all those words you are constantly repeating.
Same thing with the descriptions of most abilites where you use the same line twice.

By the time you hit 15 you can easily kill all the monsters so you should change the level req for Drako's domain to something lower than 30 and make those lvl 10+ monsters alot harder.

You spell "item" as "iten", is that really meant to be? Also lots of minor spelling problems in some other places, mostly the tooltips of abilities and items.

I havent played so much with him but i think Warlord is absurdly overpowered, mostly cuz of his non-hero spell you begin with.

I know this is just the beta and i havent read the posts of this thread so im probably telling stuff youre already aware of but i just felt like i had to point out some bloopers ;)

Black Hawk

Reaction score
I played it for a while also and the Berserker can attack air for some reason.

Well overall its great.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.