Dummy issue...

Pettunia

Reaction score
I always think that unit group wont pick dummies (with locust ability). But i come up with this trigger:

Code:
Set HealingAncientGroup[1] = (Units within 300.00 of position of caster matching 
Matching unit = is structure false, is alive true, belongs to ally of xxx true, is mechanical false.

It works properly, until i make a trigger that a dummy will follow the caster. I notice that the group picks the dummy. So I remake the trigger to be like this:

Code:
Set HealingAncientGroup[1] = (Units within 300.00 of position of caster matching 
Matching unit = is structure false, is alive true, belongs to ally of xxx true, is mechanical false, unit type of matching unit not equal to universal dummy

And the group no longer picks dummy. Can someone please enlighten me?:banghead:

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Code:
unit type of matching unit not equal to universal dummy

... Wouldn't this stop your dummy from being picked?

Code:
Unit type of (Matching unit) Equal To universal dummy

Might work better if I get you right.

Pettunia

Reaction score
No, I am not asking for solution, but just some understanding. I want to know why the first trigger that i posted can pick dummies, because i used to think that dummy with locust ability will not be selected in groups unless you state Unit type thing??

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> dummy with locust ability will not be selected in groups unless you state Unit type thing?

Correct.
The only "pick every" that get Locust units are "units of type" and "units owned by player of type".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.