Dummy model doesn't show up when created by trigger?

Super.Gnome

Reaction score
I have this model with a scaling size of 4.11, and the model file of "Spirit Touch." It shows up in the map editor, and the trigger works fine otherwise. But this model doesnt show up when testing the map.

However I stole the model from another map, and when testing that map, the model showed up just fine.

Bugs like these make me want to throw the map away. They seem so random, and have no obvious cause. Anyways help would be appreciated. Thanks. =(

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Did you import everything of the modle and set it to the right import path

Super.Gnome

Reaction score
Did you import everything of the modle and set it to the right import path

The Model was a default warcraft III model. I shouldn't have to import anything if its using a default model.

I did try to create the same dummy, myself. Using a standard 0 collision size locust, invulnerable dummy, giving it the "Spirit touch" model, and a 4.12 scale size. With no effect.

I then tried it without Locust, thinking that maybe that made it invisible, and still, nothing.

Maybe I'll put everything on a map, and upload a map. Because I'm completely baffled as to why no model is showing up in game. But it is visible in the map editor.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
maybe it's just to big. you said u put scalling size of 4. that can change everything

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.