Enemies are not moving

vegeta020

Reaction score
I am doing my Resident Evil Surviver mod, and I found out a big problem... My trigger which will make enemies move doesn't work, so I have a bunch of enemies which attack when they see something, but just wont move... I tried with huge acquisition range (200000 i think), but then they just walk around, and attack only if stand in front of them (maybe theyre confused because there are 4 hero characters on the map)

I tried two triggers... But none of them works...
The first trigger would make them move, but they are let's say, pretty retarded... (They do that stop-move-stop-move-stop thing), and they come one by one... I want them to attack in large masses... And whats worse of all they are not attacking at all...

The second trigger doesnt move them at all but they attack when they sight an enemy...

Dont understand... If someone could give me the example of whole trigger i would be very grateful, because practically i finished my work on this mod, when i found out that stupit trigger doesn't work... I will try to fix it myself, but i dont think i will be able... :(

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
That's because is there alot of units assigned at once the order? E.G 100 to 50 zombie

second trigger, same as above, caused by mass zombie lag problem, you could make 2 computers and assign them in a ratio 1:1 , might ease some of the spam.

vegeta020

Reaction score
yes i think thats the problem... because i spawn 100 zombies at once... and i have 6 spawns...

Just had a mass crash because warcraft couldnt handle the fact that when the zombies are killed they double theirselves after 30 seconds...

Hmmm i will try that

One more question... howto give creeps the vision of whole map... maybe it would be easier, because i wouldnt have to make any move triggers... Zombies would recognise targets by theirselves :D

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Well, it depends on the creeps. If they are owned by specific players, well do this:
Actions:
Set Area1 = (Playable Map Area)
Visibility - Create a visibility for (Player 1 (Red) -replace the player to the owner of the creeps) across Area1

vegeta020

Reaction score
I've set the number of zombies to 30 for every spawn... And stil they act like retards... they should follow the characters, not just stand there as bunch of fools... This is driving me crazy...
I gave them the visibility of whole playable area too... I really dont know what to try next!
I am really desperate... i could give my mod to someone, and if he (or she :D) can make this stupid thing work, i would really apprishiate... The whole mod is finished, i just need to make that bunch of fools to act "mean"
:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.