Europe supports Bush' campaign in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spastic

Deleted? ¬_¬

You could have at least allowed me to retrieve my post that took me upwards to 3 hours to make before doing it. Thanks Ryoko.

¬_¬

Mind

Reaction score
You've gone too far, tyrant.

If I can not discuss my opinions which do not correspond with yours, I leave.

SD_Ryoko said:
We do not allow badmouthing other people on this forum. Especially when its one of us.

I called you a hypocrite, which is a very mild offense, because you pretended not to comprehend my arguments, and I called you a nazi because you discriminate homosexuals, which includes my brother!

Do you honestly expect me to tolerate the discrimination of a member of my family?!

Also, moderators should tolerate protest towards themselves.

Mind

Reaction score
For the last time, stop being so hypocrite! I offended you - and you specifically, not others - for discriminating homosexuals.

This is, most probably, the last message I posted in this forum; I leave this forum for good. Now, unsurprisingly considering my utter inferiority, I am nearly entirely isolated and generally contempted.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You are quite good at twisting things I say into a totally different context, then using it against me. Other people have commented on that as well. This is becomming problematic.

Here it is, in black and purple.

This is not the place for heated discussion. Because we have many kinds of people here, it is unhealthy for heated discussions that become polical arguments. Someone is bound to become offended, as already occured, and complaints recieved. THIS is the reason the thread was deleted. There are plenty of flame forums for people to participate on. As a user, you are obligated to follow the forum guidlines, regardless of who your attacking. Yes, I fully understand who, and it is STILL not allowed.

I am an administrator of this forum, and allowed to delete / edit threads as necessary, regardless if you think its unfair users cannot.

If you have a problem with my judgement on this issue, please inform TheHelper.

Attachments

• admin.jpg
    admin.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 416

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Whatever - everything is deleted from this thread and the only thing here is I am leaving posts.

Just a note - Politics is a very controversial issue - one that has caused heated debates for many hundreds and thousands of years. This forum is not the place for such heated debates. I hope anyone who has considered leaving this forum because of this thread will reconsider - you don't have to do it and to be quite honest I don't think it will prove anything to do so.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.