Evolution Problem

Ivach

Reaction score
Hi. There's something that I just couldn't get to work. I tried it for the last 2 hours and yes, I've tried searching.

What I am actually trying to do is to let units grow. Like replacing a unit with another. I've divided in to stages and would the evolution to go like so: Dog(Stage 1) to Dog(Stage 2) and so on until maybe at least 7.

Maybe I could do it manually a stage by a stage. But I know it can be done by arrays. And by adding the number the evolution will follow stage by stage. Another problem though is that what if there are 2 of such units?

Let's say at a given time, 2 units are supposed to grow. A stage 3 dog and a stage 5 dog. How could it be done?

Sefiraat

Reaction score
Try :

Event - Hero gains a level
Condition - Hero level is equal to ??
- Unit type is equal to Dog(Stage1)
Action - Replace Leveling unit with Dog(Stage2)

Just change the event to suit your cause

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
If you only want your unit to look larger, you can use:

Code:
Animation - Change No unit's size to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) of its original size

Change the value's accordingly.
If you want your new unit to have new skills, then you should replace them.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
When do you want your units to evolve, do you want them to go to a next stage when a certain amount of time has passed or when they lvl or something else?

Just replace the unit with it's next stage when the condition is met. Use something that checks the unit-type and then replaces it. For example if the unit is a stage 1 replace with stage 2, if it's a stage 2, replace with stage 3, and so on...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.