Exp Gained

killerbf1

Reaction score
Ok, im still a newb at this, I have no idea how to set a creeps exp gain. I.E. i kill a spider, the spider gives mr x ammount of exp, how do i set how much exp i gain from it? And, how do i set it so that my hero needs a steady ammount of exp till next lvl.. I.E. 200 first lvl, 250 next lvl, 350 next lvl, all the way to lvl 100? Any help would be great. Btw im working on a RPG with Male/Female sex types, different races based on your sex, primary attrbuites, different gods based on sex, race and prim att, and a different char based on sex, race, prim att, and god. The god gives a passive ability to the hero. Any god ideas would be nice. Thx alot for any help!!!

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Go to gameplay constants . Then go to Hero XP gained. Set that to whichever you like...

GAMEPLAY constants is in advanced in the topmost level of the W3 Editor. =

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
you can set a integer thats on the unit <so its easaly referencable in triggers, like point value>

Whenever a hero kills a unit then give that hero the point value of that unit

but theres an even easyer way, go to the advanced tab <youll see it ontop of the editor, also youll need TFT installed>and look for exp gain tables and exp gain constatns, set those to your likeing <if your going to trigger it then set everything to 0>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.