experience trigger [request]

Lifee

Reaction score
Lol, that method would fail badly Lifee >.< It'd take too long if you had to make one for each unit :O roaaaarrrr you shouldn't double post btw.
An easier way would be to just set the unit's point value in the object editor. then when a unit dies, pick all heroes within 900 units and add the unit's point value to their exp

What is unit's point value ?? i dont know what is this..

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Lol, that method would fail badly Lifee >.< It'd take too long if you had to make one for each unit :O roaaaarrrr you shouldn't double post btw.
An easier way would be to just set the unit's point value in the object editor. then when a unit dies, pick all heroes within 900 units and add the unit's point value to their exp

Uh, its not double posting when you are replying to someone :thdown:

And that idea would work just fine if he wants to do it for every single unit in the map, but he said he just had one creep he wanted to do it for, so I answered that.

@lifee, point value is one of the fields in the object editor. It's near the bottom, and you can change this to whatever you want. If you triggering tons of units this way, take that advice... You will use the same trigger but just remove the condition. I can post a trigger when I get home later if nobody else already has.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
If you are doing it according to the point value, this should work
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit))) and do (Hero - Add (Point-value of (Triggering unit)) experience to (Matching unit), Hide level-up graphics)

Then just set the point value accordingly in the Object Editor

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.