Final Fantasy RPG

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Synji said:
Also another thing that might be good. Maybe making the trigger where you can control your unit with the arrow keys? Might give the player a little more "feel" for the map.

Hmm.. that might be a good idea. Another thing to get players more confortable is to shift the views of players facing the back of their main hero or typing messages to do that.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Again, for a map like this, do you have save/load?
And do you need item/quest suggestions? I have much in mind.

I

IHM

Just a point, im not sure if I will be joining, I said I might >_>

And thats a hell of a lot of heroes.

S

Synji

Thanatos_820 said:
Hmm.. that might be a good idea. Another thing to get players more confortable is to shift the views of players facing the back of their main hero or typing messages to do that.

Yeah that might be good but let the players have a choice if they want that OR just the normal camera angle. Because if you've ever played WoW orpg it has a camera angle like that and im not too fond of it :/

Drazalon

Reaction score
ahaha u guys are so funny =]
I am not the sarcastic type of person =.= due to that fact that i can easily be tricked an GUILLIBLE!

Um dont worry IBM ill change that to a (maybe). And um yes Thanatos 820 u are in the Staff (Im not being sarcastic)

And no worries! THANK GOODNESS i am doing most of the heros =] ive already done half of them just need abilities so u guys dont panic we can decrease the number units =]

EDIT:
Um when i downloaded the map um i extracted it to my download folder. but then its application was unknown so i change the application type to World Edit but it dosnt work why not so?

*KUPO!*

EDIT 2:
Ahem! Fellow staff Announcment! =]

UPDATES
-09/04/06
Instead of entering region triggers to activate the battles it has occured to me that that causes people to lag in-game. So instead, i have decided to apply enemy units onto the map itself with invulnerable ability. If a hero has been sighted they are to run up to that hero. Then a battle scene will be commenced and that unit and other units will appear =] So no need to use entering region triggers no more
-Drazalon

Drazalon

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Again, for a map like this, do you have save/load?
And do you need item/quest suggestions? I have much in mind.

hmmm good question of course ill have that this map already is 6mb for only a few triggers and like 30 heros. um can u go on ahead an get started on that trigger while i work on what to do.
Oh yea good idea 0_0 i almost forgot about items. well for items and quest since u got many in mind go start working on it. I dunnno what to do, so u can do those to while i edit the sounds

(Um plzz excuss the double post)

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
So does that mean you can tell me what heroes or abilities to start on? I can also do items from FFX because I have the strategy guide that has all of the items and abilities but not the statisics.

Y

yoichihiruma

Drazalon said:
hmmm good question of course ill have that this map already is 6mb for only a few triggers and like 30 heros.
wait... you know bnet maps only can be 4mb right?

Drazalon

Reaction score
sure go on ahead an do the item and pick any final fantasy catagory. If i say u chose FF-III then u do all the heros in that catagory, tell me which u pick though

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Item sugestions:
Backfire Pistol (Yuna)
+X damage, +Bash

Killing Edge (Rikou)
+X damage, +Critical, +slow orb effect

Sniping gun (Yuna)
+X damage, +X% attack speed increase, +Assassinate spell (from DotA)

EDIT: lol, forgot Yuna is a white mage model :D

Drazalon

Reaction score
oh ok good ill add those =] um but, i dunno how to make spells and abilities when casted or on items =/ can u teach me how?

Drazalon

Reaction score
oh ok good ill add those =] um but, i dunno how to make spells and abilities when casted or on items =/ can u teach me how?

EDIT: oops, cuz the internet wasnt posting it so i repost =/ my bad ....

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Final Fantasy X
The things below are things from FFX only with none of my ideas for them but the list gets pretty long.

Weapons: Longswords
Ambitious
Apocalypse
Arc Sword
Ascalon
Astral Sword
Avenger
Balmung
Baroque Sword
Basilisk Steel
Brotherhood
Caladbolg
Crystal Sword
Dance Macabre
Deathbringer
Double-Edge
Durandul
Enchanted Sword
Excalibur
Fencing Sabre
Flametongue
Force Sabre
Gilventure
Gravestone
Heartbreaker
Helter-Skelter
Hrunting
Hunter's Sword
Ice Brand
Knight Sword
Largamente
Lifesaver
Lightning Steel
Lionheart
Liquid Steel
Longsword
Lullaby Steel
Mage Masher
Master Sword
Mirage Sword
Muted Steel
Nightbringer
Nightmare
Poison Steel
Prism Steel
Ragnarock
Razzmatazz
Rune Steel
Runemaster
Save the Queen (lol)
Sidewinder
Slasher
Soldier's Sabre
Sonic Steel
Sorcery Sword
Stunning Steel
Taming Sword
Tri-Steel
Twilight Steel
Variable Steel
Vendetta
Vigilante
Warlock
Warrior's Sword
Wizard Sword

Armor: Bucklers
Just add shield to each of the bucklers. It just makes it easier for me!
Adept's
Aegis
Alert
Assault
Barrier
Blessed
Blue
Bright
Buckler (don't put shield in this item)
Cerulean
Collector's
Crimson
Crystal
Curative
Defending
Diamond
Dynasty
Echo
Emblem (don't put shield in this item)
Emerald
Endless Road (don't put shield in this item)
Faerie
Genji
Glorious
Gold
Golem
Haste
Knight's
Light
Lucid
Mage's
Magic
Magister
Marching
Medical
Metal
Moon
Mythril
Nulblaze
Nulfrost
Nulshock
Nultide
Ochre
Onyx
Paladin
Peacful
Pearl
Phantom
Phoenix
Platinum
Protect
Rainbow
Recovery
Red
Refect
Regen
Rescue
Revive
Ruby
Sapphire
Seeker's
Serene
Serum
Shaman
Shell
Shield (no need to put shield in this item)
Shield of Hope (no need to put shield in this item)
Shining
Silver
Snow
Soft
Soldier's
Sorcery
Soul
Spiritual
Star
Tetra
Treasure
Warrior's
White
Wizard
Yellow

I'm too lazy to think of any more so sorry :p . Drazalon, here are some abilities you forgot to mention:

Thousand Needles (Quactular)
Ten Thousand Needles (Cactular)
Demi
Impulse (Bahamut)
Mega Flare (Bahamut Overdrive)
Defend
Flare
Daigoro (Yojimbo)
Kozuka (Yojimbo)
Wakizashi (Yojimbo)
Zanmato (Yojimbo)
Aerospark (Ixion)
Thor's Hammer (Ixion Overdrive)
Heavenly Strike (Shiva)
Diamond Dust (Shiva Overdrive)
Pain (Anima)
Oblivion (Anima Overdrive)
Razzia (Magus Sisters)
Passado (Magus Sisters)
Camisade (Magus Sisters)
Delta Attack (Magus Sisters Overdrive)
Sonic Wings (Valefor)
Energy Ray (Valefor Overdrive 1)
Energy Blast (Valefor Overdrive 2)
Meteor Strike (Ifrit)
Hellfire (Ifrit Overdrive)
Swordplay: Spiral Cut
Swordplay: Slice and Dice
Swordplay: Energy Rain
Swordplay: Blitz Ace
Bushido: Dragon Fang
Bushido: Shooting Star
Bushido: Banishing Blade
Bushido: Tornado
Ronso Rage: Too many!
Fury: Too many!
Mix: Too many!
Slots: Elemental Reels
Slots: Attack Reels
Slots: Status Reels
Slots: Aurochs Reels
Grand Summon
(Forgot Seymour's Overdrive)
Zombie Attack
Dark Attack
Dark Buster
Sleep Attack
Sleep Buster
Silence Attack
Silence Buster
Triple Foul
Cheer
Provoke
Osmose
Entrust
Sentinel
Copycat
Life
Full-Life
Guard
Lancet
Mental Break
Spare Change
Quick Hit
Dalay Attack
Delay Buster
Use
Sigh
Nulblaze
Nulfrost
Nulshock
Nultide
Jinx
Auto-Life

Drazalon

Reaction score

Also would u like to help me in triggerring im having difficulties an no one in the Staff is on not that i know of... ill send u the map. do u got aim?

Magic & Ability List

Protect
Shell
Needles
Aero
Alert
Aqua
Armor Break
Aqua Breath
Arise
Aspir
Auto-Haste
Auto-Potion
Reflect
Auto-Reflect
Auto-SHell
Bad Breath
Berserk
Blink
Bio
Black Shot
Blizzaga
Blizzara
Blizzard
Break
Chakra
Cherry
BlossomClimhazzard
Comet
ConfuseCounter
Cover
Cure
Curaga
Cura
Darkside
Death
Death Sentence
Dispel
Drain
Ensuna
Final Heaven
Firaga
Fire
Fire Breath
Flee
Float
Focus
Frog Song
Full Cure
Gil Toss
Gillionaire
Goblin Punch
Graviga/Gravija
Gravity
Haste
Hastega
Holy
Holyra
HP Stroll
Ice Brand
Lvl. 3 Flare
Lvl. 5 Death
Libra
Luquid Steel
Magic Break
Magic Hammer
Manipulate
Meteor
Mighty Guard
Mime
Mini
Missile
Mug
No Encounters
Poison
Poisona
Power Break
Pray
Quake
Regen
Quick
Raise
Retun Magic
Revive
Roulette
Sacrifice
Sight
Silence
Sleep
Slot
Slow
Slowga
Soft
Steal
Stop
Suicide
Teleport
Throw
Thundaga
Thundara
Thunder
Thunder Blade
Toad
Tornado
Ulitma
Wall
Vanish
Warp
White Wind
X-Zone
Zombie

Transportaion List
Air Cab
Airplane
Airships (Too many to list)
Canoe
Cars (too many to list)
Chocobo
Fenrir
Gargant
Hiryuu
Helecopters
Trains

Summons List
Adremmalech
Alexander
Angelo
Anima
Ark
Asura
Atomos
Bahamut
Bismark
Bomb (MONSTER)
Brothers (A.K.A. Minotaur/Sekhmet)
Cactuar
Carbuncle
Catoblepas
Cerberus
Chocobo
Cockatrice
Crusader
Cyclops
Diablos
Doom Train
Eden
Exodus
Famfrit
Fenrir
Garuda
Gilgamesh
Goblin/Imp
Golem
Hades
Hydra / Syldra
Ifrit
Indra (AKA Ramuh)
Ixion
Kirin
Kjata
Knights of the Round
Leviathan
Lich
Madeen/Maduin
Magus Sisters
Mateus
Mist Dragon
Moomba
MiniMog
Odin
Palidor
Pandemona
Phantom
Phoenix
Quezacotl
Ragnarok
Ramuh
Raiden
Remora
Salamander
Shiva
Shoat
Silf
Siren
Sraphim
Starlet
Stray
Sylph
Tonberry
Terrato / Midgar Zolom
Titan
Tritoch
Typhon
Ultima
Unicorn
Valefor
Yojimbo
Zodiac
ZoneSeek

Most spells and abilities we will use, same goes for summons and transportations

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Drazalon said:

Also would u like to help me in triggerring im having difficulties an no one in the Staff is on not that i know of... ill send u the map. do u got aim?

Give me directions on which triggering needs to be done and what's aim?? But don't give me things that require variables because I'll need a partner in that.

Drazalon

Reaction score
oh how about i send u the map through AIM or email? whats ur aim and email so i can send u it?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Drazalon said:
oh how about i send u the map through AIM or email? whats ur aim and email so i can send u it?

Off Topic: Sorry, been playing on Starcraft for a bit :p .
On Topic: I have Windows Messenger and signed in on MSN. My MSN hotmail is [email protected]. (Yes I know it's kind of gay, seriously my mom gave me it. I'm going to get a new one though in about 2 months but this stupid keyboard is very hard to type because I'm at a PC Center).

Drazalon

Reaction score
oh ok then nvm, u can go play star craft, i need to relax ganna go play basket ball k? u enjoy ur lil break while i go on ahead

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Drazalon said:
oh ok then nvm, u can go play star craft, i need to relax ganna go play basket ball k? u enjoy ur lil break while i go on ahead

Actually I play Warcraft and Starcraft. But can't you put an attached file to one of your posts. You know, attach the map to one of your posts.

S

Synji

yoichihiruma said:
wait... you know bnet maps only can be 4mb right?

Are you serious? That means you might have to drop a few heroes man...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.