first post am gona need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhm_90210

Reaction score
hi everybody i need some help , i used WC3 Map Optimizer to unlock this map ( The Reaper's Arena FT BetaVtest.w3x ) then i opened it by World Editor but without heroes or unites everything is gone just structure i need it as it is just to make some simple modifies thnx :D:D

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the site. Part of the rules here is that we do not support map deprotection in any way. Please read the site rules in the sticky post. If you have other questions related to mapmaking, feel free to ask. :)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
So does TheHelper. People protect their maps to avoid others ripping them off. Even if you only intend to change a small thing for your own use, that's still plagiarism since you're piggybacking off someone else's hard work. Worse still if you plan to change a small detail and make the map "yours" - that's criminal.

mhm_90210

Reaction score
I am playing this map for maybe 7 years I am bored and i think now you knew that i can't use the editor at all so I'll not put my name on it or take others hard work i just want to make something new to play it more just for me thanx any way ;)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Whatever your intentions may be, the fact remains that deprotection is not supported here. You could try emailing the original creator of the map to ask for an unprotected version, or perhaps learn to use the editor and make a similar map of your own. The latter ought to be more satisfying, though time-consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.