First Spellpack:) [Voodoo Spellpack]

Demi666

Reaction score
hi all:p idk where to post this cuz i never made 1 :)
anyways internet was down for 5 days here so i made them..:p i would say myself they are easy to make and some spells are similiar to eachother but.. spells never been my good side:) please be gentle on comments:)

Voodoo Beam
VoodooBeamScreany.jpg

Spirit Lock
SpiritLock.jpg

Forsaken Curse
ForsakenCurse.jpg

Dark Voodoo
DarkVoodoo.jpg

please leave comments:)

Attachments

• Spellpack - First.w3x
    29.2 KB · Views: 190

SoupNBread

Reaction score
I read the tooltips that you can see in the images, but in the first image there is no tootip so I don't know what it does. Copy the descriptions and post them in the thread, it will make people happy.

Demi666

Reaction score
i dont wanna:( just leave comments:)

EDIT: download map and test what it does^^?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Spelling errors :(

You put "Attackl" there's no L in attack :p
A lot is two words
You Have Some Sentances That Go Like This.

SoupNBread

Reaction score
I belive you meant to put Nether, not neither because thats when you get a choice and you don't want either one of em.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Eh sorry my warcraft CD isn't working ATM so I'ma have to restart my computer... So I'll check it out later

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
What does the first spell do? No description of it sadly :(. A few typos there and there as I can see beyond my English.

Demi666

Reaction score
.. yeah.. what is hards to understand about it rofl? open map and check for urself^^ it damage ppl :D

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
So, it's a more chain lightning move? It looks like it though.....sorry if I was too lazy to open it, I was just guessing what it was related of.

Demi666

Reaction score
its like a big thingy that deals damage:p but dont post here anymore just rep if u like it rofl :D jokes im soon done with Ice Spell pack:p hope u like that 1 better.. myself i hate it though
^^

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hmm.....can you make more voodoo spells :D? I like some of the spells here so far...but can you make some passives also? Just seeing active spells doesn't really go well with most heroes.

Demi666

Reaction score
well:p.. my fantasy is gone i just did spellpacks cuz i couldt pawnage dota lol:p when im done with icy pack ehre we will see what happend maybe i make a 100% passive lol^^ but if u want to test sum just open map and change stuff:)

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Ehh...I wonder how the Icy Spellpack will be. I collect spellpacks, I got a whole list of them, Daelin has the most spellpacks (With a spell or 2) but Emjlr3's Spellpacks have at least 3-4 spells.

But the spells are nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.