First Time making a map, need some help please

PandarenD

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
Well I'm starting doing Melee map, as this is the first time that I make a map, nothing too difficile or original, anyway my Idea is making the Human be Blood elves, the Orcs be Fel orcs etc etc...,putting some "secrets places" with a boss, and well ...a funny melee map.
I don't have problems with the object editor (well at least I believe that) neither the trigger editor (It's not like I need a lot of triggers of something) but I don't understand the AI editor, and as I want to make the map useful when you are playing alone I really want to make a good AI, so my questions are:

:confused:1.- When I use the AI editor and chose a race it tells me "it will reset the data in the other tabs", so how do I "save" that data? D:

:confused:2.- How do I make a custom Hero be part of the "3 hero per race" rule?, I mean I make a custom Hero, I triggered it to be only able to train once, and I put it in the "altar" but When I play and train the Hero, I can still train others heroes without upgrading to keep D:, so how can that be helped?

:confused:3.- How do I make the Computer train custom units?

I Have some other questions but maybe I could find the answer to them If I find the answer to these 3 first questions before, so please I'll appreciate your help :).

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.