Sci/Tech First true invisibility cloak created

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Also.. Why would you want to murder everyone. That's just senseless. You don't even profit from it in any thinkable way.

ow dude cmon.. ofcourse it's senseless, but if you can make it through the sick mind of a murderer yeah then that comment should be useful. Everyone knows that murdering is pointless/senseless, but there are enough people that think not. What I'm trying to say is: we know that it's not right, Murderers don't..

Greetings,
H34DhUnt3r[NL]

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
ow dude cmon.. ofcourse it's senseless, but if you can make it through the sick mind of a murderer yeah then that comment should be useful. Everyone knows that murdering is pointless/senseless, but there are enough people that think not. What I'm trying to say is: we know that it's not right, Murderers don't..

Greetings,
H34DhUnt3r[NL]

Okay, so if everyone gets an "invisibility cloak".. According to your statement. -Everyone- will become murderers, or go insane?

---------------------

Yup you could already do that with a tv screen, except people would steal the tv? :)

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay, so if everyone gets an "invisibility cloak".. According to your statement. -Everyone- will become murderers, or go insane?

---------------------

Yup you could already do that with a tv screen, except people would steal the tv? :)

where the hell did you get that statement from? I have never said that... Please read a post carefully before answering, that way you might not post a totally untrue conclusion..
Please qoute me where i say that, cuz i can't remember posting such a statement and if i can't remember it then, hmm.. then there is something wrong

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Also.. Why would you want to murder everyone. That's just senseless. You don't even profit from it in any thinkable way.
Umm? I wouldnt. But people are murdering all over the world, it would just make it easyer for them.

Allthough my post was half sarcastic anyways.

Berserk

Reaction score
He/She can still be seen with thermal camera... So wouldn't be so hard eh? Maybe the hunting part but after knowing where the person it'd be quite easy i suppose.

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
He/She can still be seen with thermal camera... So wouldn't be so hard eh? Maybe the hunting part but after knowing where the person it'd be quite easy i suppose.

yes and everyone walks around with thermal camera's.. ah well who knows :)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.