Forest Grip ORPG

aki15

Reaction score
Forest Grip ORPG

Story
-Many years have passed since warlocks of Rag'nok clan doomed great Mother Tree. Becouse of this curse great Mother Tree started to infect every creature on this world. Infection is spreading quickly and raze everything in it's sight. Only small amount of races succesfully defeated infection with antidotes that Night elves made. Every leader of surviving races came and made a pact that only best warriors can defeat Rag'nok warlocks and save this world...

Map size 256x256 for now.

Systems
-----Inspired by Gaias Retalation ORPG-----

-Save/Load
-Custom Inventory System
-Duel
-Dungeon Item Get
-Enterable Houses
-Show Damage (Floating Text)
-Critical Strike
-Relax System
-Ship Traveling system (with cinematics)
-Every Mob has it's skill
-Skill Buying (spellbooks, active and passive)
-Casting Bar
-Attachment System (weapons/misc/shield)

Heroes
-8 Custom modeled heroes
-Every hero will get his first abillity and 2 spellbooks at start (active/passive abillities).
-Player will be able to add new abillities to spellboks by buying them from some shops or by getting it from some class quests.
-Every hero can change it's class on 15 level to a stronger one.

Warrior
-Tank/Dps Hero Can use swords, shields, and mail armor.
-Seconds Classes: Phoenix Knight (Tank, Strength) and Berserker (Dps, Agillity)

Elementalist
-Magic Dps Hero can use orbs, magic rings and cloth armor.
-Second Classes: Shaman (Magic Dps, Intelligence) and Poison Mystic (Magic dps (over time), Intelligence))

Cleric
-Magic Dps/Healer Hero can use wands, book and cloth armor.
-Second Classes: Priest (Healer, Intelligence) and Holy Warrior (Magic Dps, Intelligence)

Mage
-Magic Dps Hero can use staves, relics and cloth armor.
-Second Classes: Pyromancer (Magic Dps, Intelligence) and Necromancer

Vampire
-Dps/Tank/Magic Dps can use claws, blood vials and leather armor/mail if tank.
-Second Classes: Blood Warrior (Tank, Strenght, mail armor), Bat Lord (Magic Dps, Intelligence) and Blood Slicer (Dps, Agillity)

Assasin
-Dps Hero can use daggers, off hand dagger (critical giver/not attacking with it) and leather armor.
-Second Classes: Shadow Silcer (Stealth Dps, Agillity) and Slayer (Dps, Agillity)

Archer
-Ranged Dps hero can use bows, rune and leather armor.
-Second Classes: Beastmaster (Ranged Dps-animal master, Agillity) and Hawkeye (Ranged Dps, Agillity)

Druid
-Magic Dps/Healer/Tank/Meele Dps can use magic staves, magic leaf and cloth/mail armor (second class) and leather armor (second class)
-Second Classes: Nature Mystic (Magic Dps, Intelligence), Nature Defender (Tank, Strength), Forest Fighter(not sure for this name) (Meele Dps, Agillity) and Restoration Master (Healer, Intelligence)

Quests

-There will be leveling/class quests.
-There will be 100+ quests.
-Some quests i've done:
----Kobold Tribes----
Kill 8 kobolds to complete :).
----Stolen Goods----
Kill gnolls to get stolen goods from them.
----Beach Exploration----
Explore western beach to find the evil that is traveler afraid.

Items

-Every item has it's Type, Damage/Armor and Bonus-(stats, health, mana)
-Poor, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Crafted

Screenshots
1j5i08.jpg

259h35w.jpg

358xi4i.jpg

3497xwm.jpg

Loading Screen
4hwegx.jpg
Done:

Terrain 18%
Heroes 25%
Quests 7%
Units 13%
Items 8%
Systems 31%

Currently Looking for :
-Modeler, Someone that can help me with triggers, loading screen maker, icon maker and maybe someone to help me with terrain :D.
If someone is interested post here :D.
-Looking for ideas and your opinions too :)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
can't say much without actually playing the map, but it sounds pretty interesting

1 thing though
it could get boring if you play the whole RPG in a god damn forest xd (the name kinda points to that conclusion)
especially if everything is so green

aki15

Reaction score
:D I gave that name becouse of Mother tree, green thingy is infection,but that's only WE screenshots, ingame it's not so green :), yea it can be boring to play whole rpg in forest :D (It's just a name) :p, there will be many beaches deserts, farmlands, and much more... :thup:

aki15

Reaction score
Ty man you can do it, you can give me your msn and we can see how it should look like (something like, woods behind the heroes, or let's talk about it later :p) :). Anymore suggests or something :p?

aki15

Reaction score
Anymore suggestions ?? Please people :)), i want to raise this project so i need your help, will post new screenshots when i finish some of terrain :) !! :eek:
----------------------EDIT------------------------------
I posted Loading Screen picture :) ! thanks to Azareus !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.