Full Hero Ideas

Creativity

Reaction score
Hello guys, its long time i didnt make any hero in my map so i decided to make one but i leak ideas...

Might you give me some? Pls give a full hero, it must be original, thats why i ask for full hero abilityes so that he could be more original.

You can give me 1 idea if you want... :p

It must have 4 abilityes... 1st,2nd,3rd skill with 10 levels and Ultimate with 5 .

Thank you in advice!

Smitty

Reaction score
That's literally exactly how my heroes are, but I'm keeping them, sorry ;) make some crazy weird shit though, the whackier the better, as long as people can understand it. Makes it more fun :)

Troll_Killer

Reaction score
I've managed to make sure on one knows what map is about.

Rage - Hero's health is decrease and so is it's armour but its damage is increase by %20 and attack speed by %100

Kike

Reaction score
wow! 10 levels? o_O they are going to be really complex spells or more symple ones? say something about your map, it's a bit complicated doing things with no idea what is it for XD

Snigglel

Reaction score
I tried to make a map before but got tierd on the abilities... Ability: Your hero teleports/flashes to a picked location (like 600 range) damaging and stuns all enemies around the hero. The ability should cost maybe 50 of 400 mana and have 3-6 second cooldown. Additional, the hero could have increased armor and/or attacksped etc. I hope i helped :)

RonTheArson

Reaction score
Something like this?:

Akkarin the Necromancer

Model: Acolyte.

Starting Stats:
Intelligence[Main Attribute]: 20 (increases by 2.2 each level)
Agility: 16 (increases by 0.7 each level)
Strength: 17 (increases by 1 each level)

Skills:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Reanimate:
Akkarin creates a cursed tombstone in the midst of battle and summons an abomination.
The abomination receives more hp/dmg per corpse in a 400 AoE.

Damage/Health/Abilities increases with levels.

Life Tap:
Akkarin calls the spirits of the dead to help him steal the life force from nearby friends and foes in a 400 AoE and converts it into pure pain directed at a single enemy.

Percentage health stolen from surrounding units/AoE/Percentage health to damage increases with levels.

Hell Bind:
Akkarin calls upon the services of the Devil himself to grab hold of an opponent through the depths of hell, damaging the target and rendering it incapacitated.

Time/Damage of stun increases with level.

Restless Soul [Ultimate]:
When Akkarin dies his soul continues to live on, feeding off of mortal enemies until he has gained enough flesh to be reborn.

Cooldown decreases per level.
Damage increase/Movement Speed/Duration increases with level.

NOTE: This is only a guideline, change as you please.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Summoner:

[Abil 1]
Spawn *
Creates X units of whatever type you decide.
They last 10-20 seconds depending on level.
Their damage and health increase by the level of the ability.

[Abil 2]
Mighty Roar
The caster and all allied spawned units gain 40-80 (depend on level) % attack speed and 5-15 (depend on level) armor for 8 seconds

[Abil 3]
Forest Eruption
Target location becomes enchanted, all allied units within that area have their damage increased by 50-75% and their movement speed increased by 20-70%.
Enchantment lasts 4-9 seconds.

[Abil 4]
Natures Fury
Snares a target unit in place for 2 seconds, dealing 200-450 damage and causing all allied spawned units nearby to attack the target for the duration of the snare. Whilest snared attacks against the target deal 50% additional damage.
Increasing level of this Ultimate, will reduce the cooldown.
Cooldown: 180/160/140/120/100

(Spawn type may be what you like, the style is kindof Nature/Earth. So something like Treants of Wildkin would suit well, even possibly combinations with different abilities etc)

---

idea2:

FireLord (Fire Lord Default Model and Sound Set)
Caster

[Abil 1]
Ignite
Targets a single unit and enflames the target. Reducing its movement speed by 25-75% (depend on level) for 4 seconds.

[Abil 2]
Realm of the flames
Instant cast, in a 450 area around the FireLord, spawns flames. Dealing 25-125 damage per second to all enemies within it, aswel as increasing mana regeneration of allies standing in the flames.

[Abil 3]
Deaths Flame
Emites a flame blast, a projectile that hits enemies in a line. Dealing 100-600 damage to all units hit, dealing Double Damage if the unit has the Ignite Debuff (Ability 1).

[Abil 4]
Heat of the Fire Lord
When activated, Intellegence is increased by 75-200 for 8 seconds. Whilest active, the area of Realm of the Flames (Ability 2) is increased by 150 (total range 600) and Ignite Slow Duration is Doubled (to 8 seconds).

---

I just realised you said hero defense, these are very specifically PvP hero's :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.