Fun with nukes

critical

Reaction score
Triger>Action>Create effect on Unit from Player
or:
Triger>Action>Create effect on Point from Player

Effect name; Spectre nuke detonate (under: create persistent)
Target: obviusly your choice
Player: (Any active player)

Basicly drops a nuke on place or unit, if the unit is moving, and this is cool, the nuke actually doesn't follow him, so make a "nuke runner" unit that moves really fast and make a trigger loop to drop nukes every 10 seconds and watch things BURN :eek:

Arkless

Reaction score
That is, because the nuke uses a point target. You can create your own effects with a point target. As long as it's a delayed effect, you will experience something like that.

(That might actually be a cool map idear, some "fight" with different units wich "drop" different kinds of effects.)

critical

Reaction score
just edit the nuke mover to be guided... I made alot of fun with matrix style maraduer firing his default "guided" missle, just changed a fiew bits in the "mover" options under data and it kinda goes left and right like a snake and then lands on target... produced, wieeerd stuff when I messed up, for instance, at this one time it actually slowed down and stayed in mid air, could never figure out why, cause I usually change 6-7 values and then test the map, lol.

critical

Reaction score
...could never figure out why the time bomb, artanis thing, doesn't actually slows missiles, it slows weapons, actors, movement etc... but doesn't do do anything to missiles, I even changed it to search missle and it didn't work, also doesn't affect air units even when I changed the search and apply buff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.