Crime Gang Of 9 Teen Boys Cheer While Brutally Beating 15-Year-Old Girl

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Speaking exclusively to CBS 3, a 15-year-old high school student, whose identity we are concealing, described a terrifying attack by a gang of at least nine teenage boys as she was leaving an Interboro High School football game Monday night.

The teenage victim described first being taunted by the attackers, who followed her down a neighborhood street, cursing and spitting at her, before she was repeatedly kicked and punched, at least one of the blows to her head.

“It was scary, just horrible, just the worst feeling in the world,” she said. “He punched me in my back and then kicked me in the back, and then punched me in the back of my head. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. I was just straight crying.”

The victim says as at least two of the teenagers pummeled her, the others cheered them on shouting, “come on, let’s get her.” At one point, the victim says, the gang tried to throw her under the wheels of a passing car, which swerved, narrowly missing her.

Last edited:

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
These guys should have their dick cut off.. and shown in youtube for entertainment.. lol.. seriously..

Nyph

Occasional News Reader
Reaction score
These guys should have their dick cut off.. and shown in youtube for entertainment.. lol.. seriously..
Yeah, and then we can throw them in front of traffic and watch each of them get run over. Good fun to be had for all.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The more deaths the merrier! I say round up some other people too, we can have a mass murder party at the beach!
You know, drowning, burning, shooting, slicing them in pieces, everything that ertaboy wants!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
The more deaths the merrier! I say round up some other people too, we can have a mass murder party at the beach!
You know, drowning, burning, shooting, slicing them in pieces, everything that ertaboy wants!

Why stop there? Let's get some babies. Maybe we could get one of those endangered things everyone likes so much, kill off another species while we're at it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Completely fucked up news!
I hope they catch them and teach them a lesson "They'll never forget ever"

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.