Other Genocida v1.x

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot I played it a few days ago. :D I'm not sure what was exactly changed, but it seemed a lot better than the first time I played it!

The middle mine with the things to buy, it gets a bit confusing like telling what is what (like some of them I thought were heroes but they were units). With the Unit Sender (the thing with your Wisp and the order commands), you should put a floating text at each spot telling like Northeast, Northwest, South, etc.

Anyway, for the circle thing, I don't have WC WE today so...

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot I played it a few days ago. :D I'm not sure what was exactly changed, but it seemed a lot better than the first time I played it!

The middle mine with the things to buy, it gets a bit confusing like telling what is what (like some of them I thought were heroes but they were units). With the Unit Sender (the thing with your Wisp and the order commands), you should put a floating text at each spot telling like Northeast, Northwest, South, etc.

Anyway, for the circle thing, I don't have WC WE today so...

thanks for the compliments! I'd rep you but i must spread it lol.

Can you believe it got rated 5 thumbs up (highly recommended) at the hiveworkshop by a moderator? and that was before i fixed all the hotkeys bugs!

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=90151

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.