Getting rid of your crack on warcraft III?

Xarthos

Reaction score
How to remove cd crack

I can't reinstall... I have a copy of TFT, but it wont install..

Xarthos

Reaction score
okay that was my fault

I'm on dial up I can't download a new copy of it.
Say someone posted the files that the crack replaces, could that rid of the crack? All of the times I've done cracks for people, 2 files get replaced and one gets added.
WorldEdit without the icon and War3 without the icon. So if i deleted the third file would it let me use the game with only the cd?

You would be super awesome if you sent me those files ^_^

Plus another thing is, I wouldn't get rid of the crack if I was patched completely, cause I would stay offline anyways. I'm only online cause my brother is gone and I can hog the internet all night.

So, If I can find the same crack, I will list the files I need.

The cd key is a friends. He doesn't use b.net.

Xarthos

Reaction score
Okay, so I installed warcraft III a long time ago, and since then my R.O.C cd was crushed by a council tv, and my frozen throne cd would start the game super slowly. So I recently got a cd crack long enough for me to realize I never patched the game/updated. So is there a way I can get rid of the crack besides uninstalling/ downloading a new copy? I was thinking theres 2 files that get overwritten to make the crack work, so if i got World edit.exe (without the icon) and War3.exe(without an icon.) Could I in theory re-overwrite the crack and patch it? If not, help me with this problem

When I try to install a patch manually, War3TFT_120e_121a_English to be exact, it says this
Unable apply patch to (4)LostTemple.w3m

So i'm confused

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Blizzard has a way (or at least they used to) to order a replacement CD but they charge a fee. Just like anything else in life that breaks and you want to replace, buy a new one :) Or get someone who has a better Internet connection to download it.

As for whether you can make it work by replacing the files with the non-cracked versions... I don't know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.