Goblin Gladiators ORPG

aki15

Reaction score
Goblin Gladiators ORPG​

Map site
http://www.wix.com/akizzz/goblin-gladiators-orpg

Story
After the great war between goblins and gnolls, king of the goblins Zegir died. Death of the
goblin king was the new reason for war. Gnolls traveled the world of Hyrez looking for
new soldier race. The goblin messanger came in great goblin base and reported that the arena
of great fighters are going to be constructed. So when Rat'zig the son of Zegir heard that ,
he sent his forces to Anhil'ron, second goblin base and asked every goblin gladiator to raise
their weapon and voodoo magic skills to defeat great forces of evil that entered this world.

Map
-Map is currently 212x112.
-Sunker Ruins.
-Team play needed, no hero can finish dungeon alone.

Heroes
-8 custom heroes.
Goblin
Starting hero, that can travel to voodoo and savage village to do the second class quest
Use a sword and leather armor :).

Goblin Alchemist
Poison, cure maker that can be healer and magic dps adept at casting damage over time spells, players can get alchemist class in voodoo village by doing the class quest.
Alchemists can equip magic orbs and cloth armor.
Goblin Mage
Goblin mage is strongest magic dps class, adept at casting magic spells that are dealing great damage on hit, players can get mage class in voodoo village by doing the class quest.
Mage can equip staves, and cloth armor.
Goblin Warlock
Goblin warolck is summoner and magic dps class, adept at casting dark magic spells and summoning undead monsters to fight for him, players can get warlock class in voodoo village by doing the class quest.
Warlocks can equip Necro Books, and cloth armor.
Goblin Steam Warrior
Goblin steam warrior is a tank class, he's very good for taking big damage, and he's very useful for dungeons, players can get steam warrior class by doing the class quest in goblin savage village.
Steam Warriors can equip swords and mail armor.
Goblin Rogue
Goblin rogue is a stealth dps class, he's very good for games in shadow doing a very good damage in small range and he's fastest killer, players can get rogue class in savage village by doing the class quest.
Goblin rogues can equip daggers and leather armor.
Goblin Bombardier
Goblin bombardier is very smart goblin class adept at explosive making and aoe skills, he's very good in range fight, players can get bombardier quest in savage village by doing the class quest.
Goblin bombardiers can equip bombs/explosives and leather armor.
Goblin Priest
COMING SOON! :)
Items

-Item class: Poor, Normal, Good, Rare, Enchanted, Forged and Legendary, Food/Material
-There are many different items types:
-Weapons: Explosive, Wand, Staff, Sword, Shield, Dagger, Magical Orb...
-Armor Types: Mail, Leather, Cloth.
-Misc: Rings, Cloaks, Necklaces.
-Purchasable: Potions, Enchant Scrolls...
Systems

-Enterable Houses
-Profession System
-Save/Load system.
-Custom dungeon system and dungeon drop.
-Damage in floating text.
-Ship and Zeppelin travels (with cinematics).
-Arena and duel fights.
-Spellbook storing system.

Quests
Find a Lost Kodo:
One of goblin travelers died in jungle and left his goods on Kodo. Kodo lost in jungle with all that goods that should be in Anhil'ron village. So the task is to find lost Kodo and bring him back to Anhil'ron.

Gnoll Killer
In order to do this quest player needs to kill 7 gnolls in voodoo forest.

Crab Killer

In order to do this quest player needs to get 3 crab claws (item drop is 60% chance).

Spiders
Zefir found a dead guard in forest of Azerha, and he asks you to kill 11 spiders in Azerha forest, western of Capital city.

Strange Noise
When Goblins were constructing a new village, they couldn't concentrate because of some noise coming from Dark Cave, and they constructed buildings at wrong place. Investigate Dark Cave to finish the quest.
Screenshots
ny753p.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2irvjom.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11jc6fo.jpg

fu3nk2.jpg

2d14jrq.jpg

303b5gl.jpg

muy1lj.jpg

8xvszl.jpg
Goblin Capital City
24vt8xu.jpg

9731px.jpg

sl7hhv.jpg

----------------------------------Villagers-------------------------------------
Zefir
-Description: COMING SOON!
2w6x99d.jpg

Fisherman
-Fisherman is one of the villagers in Capital(not named yet), he is profession merchant that sell Fish Lures, Fish Skill, and Fishing Rods.
vg39qv.jpg

Food Merchant
-She's selling Meat and Fruit.
2zz724w.jpg

Village Elder
-Greatest one in Capital, he is giver of many quests.
Screeny:

Ula'Tas
He's vicious ogre magician, mystic spell trainer.
Screeny:
2u95w9i.jpg

Kreg
He's vicious ogre warrior, fighter spell trainer.
Screeny:
n36zpz.jpg

Weapon and Armor Merchant
-2 Merchants that sell Armor and Weapons.
Screeny:

Great Hills
5ed4eb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2zi7nuf.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------Zombies-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
30ata8m.jpg

New
11rueqx.jpg

------------------------------------------------------
25zthzr.jpg

al58uv.jpg

allvrb.jpg

el4jf4.jpg
Great Desert
This desert is a very hot zone for 9-13/14/15 level heroes, it contains oasis too.
--------------------------------------First (not full done yet) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2s0bswj.jpg
Houses
11tsr2b.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------
2i0xlit.jpg
Credits
Credits:
Wall Model - takakenji
Fat Tim/Ogre Model - inico
Goblin Smuggler/Zefir - The Weird Human
Goblin Market - Debode
Goblin Mage icon and model - Dan van Ohllus
Goblin Engineer and Goblin Alchemist - Vermillion Edict
Goblin :D - Urkdrengi
Goblin Adventurer - Debode
Goblin Hut, Palm - Sellenisko

Terrain: |||||||||| - 51%
Units: |||||||||| - 33%
Systems: |||||||||| -57%
Items: |||||||||| 11%
Quests: |||||||||| 10%
Spells: |||||||||| 21%
-------------OVERALL = 32%
Beta Coming Soon!

Team :
Spellmaker: skyblade333
Terrain/Triggers/Ideas: Me :p

Looking for: Goblin Priest Model, Triggerer, Questmaker, Loading Screen Drawer.
:thup::thup::thup:

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I like your terrain, is natural... the only thing that I dislike is that bridge

aki15

Reaction score
Thx guys :), Added item descriptions, and some villager descriptions.
More Screenshots coming soon.

aki15

Reaction score
:p Ya :p, I changed that...
Currently making a new terrain will post screenies tommorow :rolleyes:

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
> So when Rat'zig the son of Zegir heard that ,
he sent his forces to Anhil'ron, second goblin base and asked every goblin gladiator to raise
their weapon and voodo magic skills to defeat great forces of evil that entered this world.

^ voodoo*

Also in the System Spoiler - Profesion = Profession :p

Ok so enterable houses, I think you should add like bandits in them "robbers" and you fight them so its not just some escape route but another route with units.

aki15

Reaction score
Not bad idea :), but it will have a chance for bandit spawn.
------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------
Added new screenshots...

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I like you terrain - though it seems like that there is a pretty drastic change in terrain change - from island with palms to forrest with pine trees - try to make it like that there is a river with a bridge in between or something that seperates it more natural.

Othervise it looks like a really good map and I like the terrain:thup: you are good with the small details

aki15

Reaction score
Thanks for comment, but :p Pine forest is very different island :).
First one and Savage village are palms, but voodoo one is pine forest.
There is one more pine forest but it's over the bridge :p !

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Mur'gul or Murloc People, or Murloc Slaves by the Wizard in the Pine Forest, like animating repair animation on the buildings behind the Wizard.

aki15

Reaction score
Oh yea that change :p, will do something about that... :)
"Whoareyou" not bad idea :p, i'll do it 98% :p (credits for you in map), because i need more npc !! :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.