God Trigger

Shimergloom

Reaction score
This is for a Hero Wars map. Right now when the god on either team is summoned 3 times the building it was summoned from is replaced with one that doesn't have the god. I would like to do the same thing for upgradeing units. Basicly I need a trigger that can say if the building has god and unit upgrades, make the one with no god. If the builing has god but no unit upgrades, make the one with neither. And the same thing for units.

A

Aasimir

ok, what you need to do is make an integer variable. whenever your God is spawned, +1 to the variable. Like this.

Unit enters Region (The region that the God was spawned in)

Unit Type of Entering Unit Equal to God

Set God Integer Variable = God Integer Variable +1

Then, once the variable = 3, turn off the trigger that spawns your god, Unit-Remove the building that spawns him, then create your other building on a region which oh-so intelligent you would have placed to make this a lot easier.

And that should work :eek:

Shimergloom

Reaction score
=S That wouldn't work, it has the same problem. If the units have already been fully upgraded and the trigger is still being told to remove the initial building, it wouldn't remove anything and would accomplish nothing. If there's a remove unit in region function that would work but otherwise not.

A

Aasimir

pick every unit in region matching condition
unit type condition

wait a sec... you shouldn't need that. it should work anyway. i dunno, im not too clear on what your talking about, give that a shot.

Shimergloom

Reaction score
Ok. That would work but it still needs a way to determine whether to create the one with just no god or the one with no god or unit upgrades.

A

Aasimir

well, that trigger wasn't for every single upgrade and the God. It was just a gideline! good luck

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
I don't even understand what you want. Could you clarify, 'cause that first post of yours makes no sense.

Shimergloom

Reaction score
When unit upgrade=12 (max) the building is replaced with one that doesn't have the Upgrade Units button.
When god summon=3 the building is replaced with one that doesn't have the Summon God button.
Right now one or the other can be done. I need it so if the building without the god button is in place, when the troops are maxed out, the building will be replaced with one that doesn't have the god or unit upgrade button. It, of course, has to be able to happen with the troops maxed before the god is summoned 3 times too.
I basicly need the buttons to go away when the limit is reached.
That a little clearer?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.