great water editing

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i read many think on it but i have many probleme too :)

first when i saw on the frozen throne campaign chapter 7 part 2 when you active the trap you see a door roling and the water fill in and destroy the tower i think everyone have it in mind i wanted to do somethink like this i can't is anyone could help me ?

second i try to make things like river but it works in the editor but in the map by using trigger that not very great so even if people could tell me how do they use it maybe i could better understand how it works and adapte it on my own way and maps

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
1. This is the tutorials and resources submission forum, not the world editor help forum.

2. I honestly didn't understand a word you just typed.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The thing you're looking for is a doodad...

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe it is called rising water, or something similar.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
yeah i know for the campaigne ion frozen seems that is it the doodad but there is still a thing strange when the door roll you can see the water move like if it realy fill the hole just go check if you need i can send you my save file chapter 7 part 2 at the begening

and even if its a fake :( that would be cool to make this) i search people who use water editing who can show me how he do in map if it is what i'm searching

i like water changing that prety cool effect and i i could make some in my maps so i search people who can show me or have great map example

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.