Hashtable

mudinho

Reaction score
I try to make a string to revive a hero, i try to use countdown time, but when another hero die and have another countdown, the time of another countdown appears to same thing of the just be created , i try to differentiate the countdown with variables, but the one variable with a can use do not have way to use a number in the variable.

i know can use hashtable, i try to read a tutorial, but i can't undestand how hashtable work

can anyone tell to me, in more detail how this work??

or have a better way to make what i try to doing???

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
You could just use first a Wait Seconds and a Countdown Timer then Revive the Hero. Every time.

mudinho

Reaction score
but when appears another countdown timer, the time is reset.

that is the problem, work fine until appears another countdown timer, same time with have another countdown timer that is the problem.

here is the image of my trigger.

Capturar.JPG

akuzaid93

Reaction score
why must use the hard way when you always have a better one?

this is my trigger and it will only works if every player has only ONE hero.

Trigger:
  • Killed Timer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Revival_Real = (((Real((Hero level of (Triggering unit)))) x 2.00) + 10.00)
      • Countdown Timer - Start Revival_Timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in Revival_Real seconds
      • Wait Revival_Real seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) start location), Show revival graphics

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.