Help making unit immune to Stun

Manix

Reaction score
I suggest you to make a triggger with event "Every 0.5 seconds of game time" and actions "remove buffs of type Stun(paused)" or something like this.. Sorry i can't give you an exact trigger i'm not on my warcraft computer.

BoterhaM

Reaction score
Im not even sure if thats possible..

Dryads (spell immune) can be stunned by Bash/Infernal, just not by direct target spells.

I guess something Manix told, every 0.00001 seconds of game time ;) but this will LAG your game a lot.

BoterhaM

Reaction score
This popped just into my mind;

you know Bash has allowed targets right? Like ground/enemy/neutral/air/etc.

The unit you dont want to get bashed should have a different catorgy (like Ancient -> never used).

I actually did this once for a Bash that only worked vs Undead (Holy Bash ^^)

THE_X

Reaction score
every .01 seconds of the game remove stun buffs from units, if there channeling something and get stunned it will still stop the channeling spell, there is no way to get around not getting bashed in the 1st place, magic immune stuff wont because its a phyical ability, (this all is refering to that were talking about bash correct?)

Vitriolic

Reaction score
This popped just into my mind;

you know Bash has allowed targets right? Like ground/enemy/neutral/air/etc.

The unit you dont want to get bashed should have a different catorgy (like Ancient -> never used).

I actually did this once for a Bash that only worked vs Undead (Holy Bash ^^)

Well i made the [targets allowed] non-ancient and made the creature ID into ancient and stun dosent effect it anymore wooo :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.