Help please (unit order)

Vitriolic

Reaction score
How to i order unit spawned at (trigger) to move to (trigger) and attack anything crossing its path? this is simple and yet i cant get it to work all they do is 1 out of 5 spawned move to the location each time they spawn T_T anyhelp would be appreciated!

gMThunder

Reaction score
well i would do a move system using variables. with tempoint and that. and theen use custom script to remove lcation.

for the attackin crossing path i can only think of one thing. a unit owned by player 12 brown or whatever color the creeps are, come in x range of a unit owned by player 1 or which ever player then order triggering unit to attack.

hope i helped

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you've created 5 units at once and ordered the 'lastCreatedUnit' right?

use For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions) and then in the loop create 1 unit and order this one to move. now there will spawn 5 units and all move to the selected point.

to make them attack enemys in line order them to Attack/move

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Order unit to attack move to point o_O

I guess you spawn 5 in the same time, and send last created unit. Which is the last created unit.
There are 2 fixes. You either make it loop, 1 to 5 do actions, and put all your stuff there, or create a UnitGroup variable, contain the 5 units in it, and send them by picking all units in UnitGroup variable.

gMThunder

Reaction score
ya do it like accame said but use a move system, otherwise it will be leaky. if you need an idea of a move system let me know i can give you an example.

Vitriolic

Reaction score
i havent mapped in ages so variable is out of the question and custom script is to hard for me at the momment. can anyone post a working code?

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What the hell is so hard in variables?... Can't you speak simple English or understand the simplest logic?

Artificial

Without Intelligence
Reaction score
You could also use this:
Code:
Unit Group - Order (Last created unit group) to Move To (YourPoint)
Unit Group -> Issue Order Targeting A Point

gMThunder

Reaction score
Code:
Move Wave P1
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Monster Spawn <gen>
    Conditions
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    Actions
        Set tempoint = (Center of 1 <gen>)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Monster Spawn <gen>) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move/Attack To tempoint)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_tempoint)

well there is an example lol

you can do tis for each region you need to move to. so there ya have it^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.