Help please

Vamtiin

Reaction score
Hi, Im working on the finish with a RPG map. How can I do so that when I shall start the map the computer slot is locked (marked in grey)...

And is there possible to do so that the terrain isn´t visible on the minimap, and the creeps dosen´t is visible without marking it in the game?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
The computer/player slots can be set under the 'Scenario' (I think it's called) Menu. Can be found at the top of your WE window. To the right of 'File', 'Edit', 'View' -all those.
Click this Scenario button and choose 'Player Properties' (I believe.)
And then set the color you want to 'Computer'.

EDIT: For your second problem.
I believe there's a line in the Object Editor for each unit to be checked/unchecked, saying something like: "Visible on Minimap True/False". -Which would be one way of fixing your problem. But that would require you to check/uncheck this option for every single creep unit that you have on your map.
Simply, it will take a lot of time and a lot of work. And there is probably a simpler way, somehow, of doing it. (Not sure if this option is available for ALL units, either. I'm pretty sure they work on shops and stuff...)

M

Mythic Fr0st

hmm

try

visibility - enable fog of war

if it doesn't work try below

Code:
Event
   - Map iniitilization
Conditions
Actions
    Pick every player in all players
      loop
       Create a visibility modifer for picked player emitting fog of war across playable map area

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.