Help with a custom ability set in Wc3editor

April

Reaction score
I want to add a custom ability set with the demon hunter, making it enable to windwalk. How do i do this?

also, when i test my map, a necrolyte and 5 acrolytes appear over my Starting Point. how do i stop this?

CaptDeath

Reaction score
go to object editor go to night elf melee heros [then find illidan] near the top is hero abilities double click to a new form[window] open then go to add new then double click that and look for hero windwalk[actually just wind walk but theres a heroV[down arrow dont change that] and click windwalk and add it i cant think of the next button but you can figure that out :)

April

Reaction score
go to object editor go to night elf melee heros [then find illidan] near the top is hero abilities double click to a new form[window] open then go to add new then double click that and look for hero windwalk[actually just wind walk but theres a heroV[down arrow dont change that] and click windwalk and add it i cant think of the next button but you can figure that out :)

i tried that and it works, thx for the fast reply!

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i just logged in lol so you caught me at lucky time and may i suggest reggistering for future help :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.