help with blade master animation

What about this thx for ur help it gave me how to do it

but what about this for the hole trigger

Code:
pulverize blade spell
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True
        (Level of pulverize bm  for (Attacking unit)) Not equal to 0
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 15
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of (Position of (Attacking unit)) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (100.00 + (25.00 x (Real((Level of Pulverize bm  for (Attacking unit)))))) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
                Animation - Play (Attacking unit)'s Spin animation
            Else - Actions

Looks good, minus the leaks of course.

Note that using "Unit is attacked" means that you can press attack and then immediately press stop, and the pulverize may occur without you actually attacking the target.

Code:
pulverize blade spell
    Events
    Conditions
        ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True
    Actions
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of (Position of (Attacking unit)) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (100.00 + (25.00 x (Real((Level of Pulverize bm  for (Attacking unit)))))) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
            Else - Actions

correction

Code:
pulverize blade spell
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set temp_point = (Position of (Attacking Unit))
        Set Group = (Units within 250.00)
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of temp_point matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
            Else - Actions
             call RemoveLocation(udg_temp_point)
             call DestroyGroup(udg_Group)

MUI means muilti unit insentivity <<cant spell

i dont no how to make any MUI spell but i realy need to learn

i changed my avatar and i wana change back but cant find it :(

so that trigger will be mui??? most times....?

also where can i find my old avatar.... can i go to somthing like use last used avatar

i mean the rule "no wait = MUI" is true most times.
just to prevent some1 to posting that is not always true.

Yes that trigger is MUI all the time 24h/d

DBZ-123;969253 correction [code said:
pulverize blade spell
Events
Conditions
(Level of pulverize bm for (Attacking unit)) Not equal to 0
Actions
Set temp_point = (Position of (Attacking Unit))
Set Group = (Units within 250.00)
If - Conditions
Then - Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of temp_point matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (100.00 + (25.00 x (Real((Level of Pulverize bm for (Attacking unit)))))) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
Else - Actions
call RemoveLocation(udg_temp_point)
call DestroyGroup(udg_Group)
[/code]

is that bold bit wrong wouldent u use
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in group matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions

im not shure its possible but wouldent it be somthing like that

About the MUI part..
MUI is Multi Unit Instance. (or if there is such a word 'instanceable'..)

It refers to the firing of the same trigger for two or more units.
Your trigger actually bugs up if two or more units fire an unMUI trigger.

Simple enough to understand?
Good, so..

tempPoint is short for Temporary Point.
As the name already indicates..

Its there temporary, and will be removed when the trigger ends.
Unless there is a variable that will stay within triggers, you don't need to make it an array.

What I am actually saying is, if your variable is not temporary, make it into an array.
And with some other modifications, it would be MUI.

Sorry for my ignorance of the other posts.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.