Hero Ideas

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Well First of all i have a skill in mind for one of my Heros which when cast generates a little health potion in backpack or as a skill ( could be more practical if inventory is full) i want to do a something like life drain skill but no channel just burst damage and generate the health pot. And if anyone have some cool ideas for some heroes. if the heroes's abilitys need triggers please inform me how to do so i can try and learn how to do this.

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Yea i've seen this page and i like all of the ideas but you see im a noob so i cant make these things work. For example i dont know how to merge a trap with the ability of Impale- Another idea of Impale is my AoE impale but i cant make the people fly. also your Bloodlust ability - Love the idea - but completely blank how to make it. Or the cookie guys makruru xD how to make a bubble around the hero that blows for damage when hit? and rampaging rush xD look dude im noob XD

Archideas

Reaction score
Though this is a little off topic to the threads intention, why not recruit people for your map? Such as spellmakers, terrainers, triggerers etc? There's usually some people interested in joining to make a nice and fun map.

Aqkastik

Reaction score
Cause i would love to be able to make my own (; so if you ever make a Learn how to make custom abilities trigger give me a call xD

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Just ask how to in a thread and its done. People will help you. Btw use the edit button, try not to double post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.